Aphrodite

Three years ago

In a classroom full of students, including young Kenya, who sits in the back of the classroom; an old woman says to the whole class:

"It's been a pleasure teaching you all. Thank you for not making my life a living hell, well, at least every day." The students laugh a little and get up from their desks, except young Kenya, who puts her books in her backpack.

Everyone gets out of the classroom and on their way to their other class. All of the sudden, a young handsome boy comes back inside, and walks over to Kenya. She, with a surprised look on her face, listens to the boy say:

"Hey, I don't know if you know that I exist, but I have to tell you something, since it's the last day of school and all."

"What?" Kenya says, knowing clearly who he is, since she has been in love with him for the last two years.

"Ever since I saw you- Ever since I- fuck." The boy says, unable to complete a single sentence.

"What? You want to fuck me? I'm just kidding." Kenya nervously says.

"No, I just can't say the words. Ever since I saw you, I think I've been crazy about you. I know it's stupid because I don't know you that well, but I just couldn't take my eyes off you. I still can't." The boy says, while his hands shake, almost as much as Kenya's.

"Why?" Kenya says, insecure of herself.

"You're so gorgeous. I know I'm being kind of a creep right now, but I just had to tell you, since I'm moving away to England."

"And why do you tell me this on the last fucking day of school?" Kenya says, standing up from her chair and softly hitting him on the chest with two hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so shy, but I really don't care anymore. I just think that the girl that made my day every single day should know that she was the best part of it. You're so fucking gorgeous. To me you're like a Goddess or something"The boy says, as Kenya smiles.