Wakas

A/N: Eto lang kinaya ko pero sana worth it naman. You made it! Salamat sa mga nag-abang at sumuporta sa storyang 'to. Hanggang sa muli!

Wakas

"Hi! Pwede ba makiupo? Wala na kasing vacant seats eh."

Halos bumaliktad na ako sa inuupuan ko nang biglang may magsalita sa tabi ko. Napalingon naman ako sakanya and my jaw dropped. Hell, She's beautiful!

"Ah, yeah sure." Act cool, Bea!

Tumingin siya sa akin at ngumiti. Oh my god! Nawala mata niya!

"Hi! I'm Maddie nga pala." She said. "You're a trainee din?"

"Hello! Bea nga pala." I said. "Yes. How 'bout you?"

"Yes din." She said and smiled.

That was our first ever convo. How can I forget that? When in fact, in that very moment, I already memorized your face, your smile.

Year passed, it was our rookie year. I was so happy that both of us made it. From being seatmates on training to being a tandem. It was our cheer rally back then when someone made me realized to fight for what I feel.

"Batchies! Picture!" Therese said happily.

"Incomplete.." I said. I was testing you're reaction. You looked at me. "Wait, there she is! Jho!"

Napairap na lang si Therese. You looked I away. Why? Are you jealous, Mads?

"Why, beh?" Jho asked as soon as she went to us.

"Picture, batchies!" I told her and she nodded.

After namin magpicture lumapit si Cole Micek kay Maddie para magpicture. I raised an eyebrow to her, trying to send a message but she still said yes. So, she left me wtih no choice. I photobombeb on their picture, almost of their picture. Maddie gave me a death glare and I laughed.

"Beh, kaysa sa gumaganyan ka? Bat di mo nalang aminin?" Jho asked me.

"What are you talking about, Jho?"

"Beh, hindi naman ako tanga at manhid kagaya ni Maddie!"

"Hoy, don't call Maddie like that ah!" I said defensively.

"Oh sorry na!" Jho counter back. "Beh, kahit anong tago ang gawin mo malalaman at malalaman din ng lahat na si Maddie ang gusto mo."

"What the hell, Jho?"

"Halata ka na. Kaya ka nga umiwas sa kanya diba?"

I was dumbfounded at Jho's question. I tried so hard para itago yung feelings ko. Maddie's a straight as a ruler. I don't want her to bend just because I like-- no,  I love her.

It was our first win for this seasons. Fab5 was here to celebrate with us. There were some fans who waited for us. Then a little girl came to me and Maddie and asked for a picture.

"M-may itatanong lang po s-sana ako." Nahihiya niyang sabi.

I looked at her. Maddie did the same and asked her what was her question.

"N-nagaway po ba kayo ni Ate Bea?"

I was taken a back at what she asked. A little girl noticed it. How come?

"B-bakit po hindi na kayo c-close kagaya ng dati? Pati po hindi na rin po kayo s-sweet?"

Maddie elbowed me asking for some help and I looked at her saying she can answered that. She said were close pa din. No, baby. I'm not satisfied.

"May JiaDdie na kasi kaya ganun bebe girl." I said. "Hindi na niya ko sinasamahan.."

Maddie's eyes grew bigger at me. But I looked at the little girl, and I was shocked at what she said.