I jump off my bed and practically knock over Will's door to get in.

"What is it? Are you okay? What happened?" I ask in a frantic state of mine.

Will is sitting up in his bed, he holds his phone in his hands, "You better start explaining why I see dozens of pictures and posts all over the internet of you getting all lovey dovey with Justin freakin' Bieber, while I'm under the impression after you texted me, that it was your boss that took you out for dinner last night? Did your boss change into Justin Bieber all of a sudden? Bish start talking!"

"This is your emergency?" I ask with my brow raised.

Will rolls his eyes and slaps the side of his bed, "Get your ass over here NOW!"

I fold my arms and relentlessly make my way to his bed with a big plonk at the end. I let out an audible sigh and look at the ceiling, playing dumb.

"Leah motherfu-" I look at him sharply, "Leah Smith!" he starts over, "I will kick you off this bed if you don't start talking!"

"Fine, fine!" I cross my legs, "what do you want to know?"

"Well let's just start right from the moment your ass walked out of the apartment," he suggests with a death glare.

I start telling him what had happened and how I managed spending the night with Justin in stead of Denzel. I explain how I got home and why Justin was the one to drop me off.

"Okay," he looks down on his phone, "that still doesn't explain the pictures of you kissing Bieber, him holding your hand on more than one occasion and you looking all in love in his red Ferrari!"

"There's a picture of us kissing?" I grab Will's phone and see a couple of pictures where I'm pulled into his embrace. If I don't know any better I would believe our kiss looks genuine and passionate. Like true lovers do.

I hiss, "I didn't suspect someone taking pictures of us inside the lounge."

"Still waiting for an explanation ho," Will taps his finger on his arm.

"Justin kissed me before I knew what was going on. To make a girl jealous or something," I cringe inside at the thought.

"You mean Selena was there?"

"That's her name! He mentioned it but I could not have remembered it last night for the love of cheese."

"Honey, you got a lot more than cheese by the sounds of it," he notes sarcastically.

I explained to him how Justin apologized and took me home as a kind gesture after he upset me.

"You're such a prune," Will punches me on the shoulder, "you make it sound like someone is going to crucify you if you kiss a boy."

I roll my eyes. "It's not about that," I sigh, "it's just my preference, it scares the living hell out of me that you can be so intimate with someone. For me, I dunno," I look down and fumble with my thumbs in attempt to hide my blush, "I want to be sure it's the person I see myself spending my whole life with."

"Bítch has a heart," Will jokes.

"You really gotta stop calling me a bítch," I look at him as he shakes his head.

"Never!" he laughs, "so will you see him again?"

I gasp, "Shit I never replied him!" I jump off the bed and make my way to the bedroom to get my phone.

I hear Will yelling, "Justin Bieber is texting you?! Bítch get out!" and then a second later, "Come back!"

I return to Will's room with my phone, "He asked me out on a date, I didn't answer him yet."

"What are you waiting for? A sign from heaven or something?!" he exclaims, practically bursting my ear drums, "I'm enough of a sign bítch!" he claps his hand with every word, "Loud. and. Clear! Say. yes!"

I can't help but laugh at Will waving his hands in the air like one of those pop up air dolls you see at car sales.

Before I can react, Will grabs my phone out of my hands and runs to the other side of the room. I try jumping to get my phone, but he is so much taller than me. He keeps me off with one hand and types something with the other in the air.

"Give it back! Will no!" I yelp.

"And done!" he hands the phone to me and looks like he just conquered a big war or something.

I hastily open Justin's chat and my eyes almost fall out of my skull.

Me:  u betta make ITTT woRTHS my WHILE         eeekjgffsnklas

Me:  jkbfadsuhnej!ML:DS/.

I swallow hard and glare at Will. "What did you do!!! It sounds like I'm asking for it!!!" I scream at Will. He laughs at me and sits on his bed again.

I slap him over the head and join him on the bed. I put my fingers in speed mode and type back as quick as I can.  

Me:  I'm SOOO sorry. 

Me:  that was my STUPID IDIOTIC roommate typing

I say the words out loud as I type so that Will hears it. If he rolls his eyes any harder, it might just roll to the back of his brain.

Me:  but the answer is yes

Me:  I will go out with you :)

"So, what did you say?" Will asks with a curious grin.

"I dunno, I'll tell you when I feel like it," I say, folding my arms and walking out his room.

"You stubborn little bítch!" he yells at me while I walk back to my bed. After the heart race I just had, I need to sleep the whole day to recover. 

* * * 

Please vote if you like this chapter!

Thanx for reading!

-euodiadem