55.

Olivia's POV:

"Quick Olivia! We need to go and feed the elephants!" Nat said dragging me towards the elephants.

Me, Brad, Nat, Anne and Derek were currently at the zoo, it was so nice out.

Nat tries to reach the elephants cage but she's too small.

"Here" I said before lifting her up so can stand on a wall so she's taller enough and can feed the elephants.

"Are you gonna stay forever?" She asks out of the blue.

"What'd you mean?" I ask.

"Well I use to like brads old girlfriend but she left and we never see her, I like you and I don't want you to leave"

I looked over at Brad who was sitting on a bench close by laughing with his parents.

"I'm not going anywhere Nat" I smiled down at her.

"Pinky promise!"

I held out my pinky.

"And once you make a pinky promise you must never break it or your pinkys will fall off!" She said over exaggeratedly.

"I pinky promise!" I laughed and we connected our pinkys.

"Hey Nat!" Brad said picking her up so she could sit on his shoulders. "Your gonna go have some lunch with mum and dad while me and Olivia take a little trip somewhere" Brad winked over at me.

"But I wanna stay with Olivia!" Nat moaned on his shoulders.

"I promise later we can do something fun!" I reassured her, she jumped down from brads shoulders and ran back over to Anne and Derek.

"So where are we going ?" I asked as Brad held my hand and led me out of the Zoo.

"Well today is a Sunday Livvy my dear and on Sundays my dad golf company isn't open to the public, so we're gonna have a second date" he smiled wide.

"You mean a third date" I laughed.

"Wow third date already! You know what they say happens after 5th date" he teased winking at me.

"Yeah but that happened before first date!" I said making him laugh.

"True!"

After a very short car journey we ended up outside a huge golfing range. We climbed out the car, Brad taking my hand as he unlocked the door and lead me in.

"I don't know a thing about golf" I said as he picked out some golf clubs for us.

"Well it's a good thing I do" he winked chucking me a heavy bag of clubs.

We walked out to large doors that led to a beautiful wide field, the grass was cut perfectly and the sun was shining down on us.

"Come on slow coach!" Brad shouted from a little mini golf cart.

"Oh my god! I'm driving!" I said as I sat in the drivers seat.

"Ok but with these things you gotta take it easy they can get bumpy-" Brad stuttered as we were jumping up and down in this bumpy golf cart. We reached the first hole and set up our clubs, well Brad did I just sat on the grass sunbathing and watching him, he looked cute when he was concentrating.

"Now watch the pro!" He said acting cocky, I rolled my eyes. He kept his eyes focused on the ball then quickly shifting them to the hole, his hands wrapped tightly round the club as he lifted it up over his shoulder, his bicep bulging and swung forward hitting the ball right into the hole.