11.

Olivia's POV:

As soon as I got back to Joes flat I started getting ready.. Brad and I traded numbers earlier and he said he'd call me when he was on his way, I needed this, I needed to go out and have fun it feels like it's been years. I know Joe won't like me coming into work with a hangover but we'll deal with that when it comes, right now I wanted to party.

My phone buzzed on the kitchen side I looked down to see a message from my mum..

Hope your settled in well.. this time will be good for you liv, it will give you time to think about what you want from life. I love you and so does your father we always will Liv.

No one really talks about my dad anymore, so to see that from my mum shocked me.. but I needed to keep cool Brad was gonna be here any minute and I couldn't let him see me crying. I took a deep breath in and slowly breathed out before sticking on my heels and pouring myself a glass of rosé.

Suddenly my phone buzzed again but this time it was Brad...

I'm downstairs 💃🏼

I grabbed my bag and quickly necked my rosé before locking the door and heading downstairs. I saw Brad sitting in a black jeep outside with one arm out the window lightly tapping along to the Arctic Monkeys song that was blasting through his speakers. He catches eye contact with me and instantly smiles whilst biting onto his lip.. I admit Brad is hot but it's also nice to have friends.. right?

"Hey" he said as I opened the car door and climbed In the front seat to see Connor and Tristan in the back.

"Oh hi! I didn't see you guys back there" I smiled.

"Hello.. you look lovely Miss. Neill" Connor said in a very posh British accent before chuckling to himself.

"Ignore him, his mortal already" Brad said as he started to drive away from mine.

"Yeah total light weight! Ain't ya mate! " Tristan said rubbing his knuckles on top of Connor head to mess up his hair whilst Connor continued to chuckle.

"Do you mind if I smoke in here?" I asked Brad as I rolled down the window.

"Yeah sure go for it" he said

"Oh don't tell you have the same bad habit as Brad?" Tristan asked from the back.

"I'm guessing your not a fan of smoking" I lightly laughed.

"No.. its bad for you, you guys should think about quitting. It's such a bad habit"

"Yeah well you know what they say about bad habits.. they bring good memories" I said making Brad chuckle lightly beside me.