4.

Olivia's POV:

"Your mum is officially a bitch! How can she ship you off to live with your brother.. Well to be honest I wouldn't mind living with your brothers he's well fit!" My friend Zara said as we laid on my bed smoking whilst my mum was out at work.

"Don't be so gross!" I said nudging her. I liked Zara, she was just like me didn't give a fuck about anything or anyone.

"Hey does Joe still work with that boy band? What they called Cramps?" She said sitting up.

"The Vamps" I corrected her laughing.

"I swear their totally fit?"

"Doubt it.. I think their like 12" I said turning my laptop on so we could google them.

"Holy shit! If their 12 I'm 12! They are fit Liv!" Zara gushed.

"Shit I thought they were a snotty little 12 year old boy band" we started listening to a thew of their songs and they wasn't that bad.

"Let's check out some of the other bands" she said taking over the laptop scrolling deeper down into Joes website.

"The Tide?" She said laughing. "The tide is high but I'm holding on, I'm gonna be your number one!" She sung very loudly in my ear whilst laughing.

"Give me that!" I said snatching the laptop back off her to play one of their songs. "Shit their American! Ya know what I think this trip will do me some good" I winked at Zara.

"Slut!" She nudged me till I fell off the bed. All of a sudden my phone buzzed indicating I had a text, I laid on the floor whilst looking to see who text me.

Joe:
Hey Liv, sorry I can't come get you today super busy today but I'll send you the route on the train and the address.. I'm sure you'll be able to find it X

"Urgh!" I groaned.

"What's wrong?" Zara asks whilst hanging upside down off my bed.

"I've gotta make my own way to London now.. Longgggg!" I shouted.

"Your gonna need a joint before you get on the train.. All the way to London, your gonna be so bored!"

"I can't turn up stoned Joe would kill me.. I'll just take my earphones.. But I better start getting ready" I said jumping up and over to my wardrobe throwing clothes out and onto my bed when Zara's phone beeped.

"Who's that?" I said without turning around.

"Adam.. He said he's outside?" She walks over to the window and squeals. "Oh my god he got the bike!!" I ran over to the window to see a massive black Harley Davidson outside with Adam leaning against it in his leather jacket, what a hottie.

"Go'rn you whore! I'll call you when I get to London" I rolled my eyes.

"Love you and miss you already!" She kissed my cheek before running downstairs and out the door jumping onto Adam and eating his face off. Gross.

I watched as Zara drove off into the distance and realised I was gonna miss it here and I was little nervous about this whole thing.. But I can't let it show!