28.

Olivia's POV:

Me and Brad have been drinking all day in his hotel room, just sitting around listening to music, chilling, talking.. I've never felt so relaxed around someone since my dad.

"I'm glad I met you Brad" I said hazily as we smoked out cigarettes.

"Oh yeah" he chuckles. "Whys that?"

"Cause your Rad Brad!" I rhyme making myself fall over laughing.

"Jesus your so pissed" Brad said, I looked up to see him lightening the wrong end of his cigarette.

"No no!" I crawled over to Brad and knocked out his mouth before rolling over laughing.

"Hey! What'd you do that for!" He sulks like a child.

"Shut up Brad and come join me on the floor, it's amazing" I said gesturing him to lay down beside me to which he did. We both stared up at the ceiling in silence.

"What did you even see In Levi?" Brad asked breaking the silence. I shrugged.

"I don't know, he was hot and cool and I did say I was attracted to the bad boys!" I laughed.

"I hope your not gonna go back to him" Brad muttered softly.

"No. Levi can go fuck himself! He's a self absorbed, wannabe, who doesn't care about anyone apart from himself! ... just like Matty!" I groaned covering my face with my hands.

"So I'm guessing this Matty guy was your first love?" Brad said sitting up on his forearms drinking a can of beer.

"No, I've never been in love , I mean it's just words it doesn't really mean anything"

"First heartbreak?"

"No, he thought he could break my heart but you can't break what's already broken" I simply said.

"Shit I really should be doing this work!" I jumped up grabbing Brads laptop and signing into my emails where joe had sent me the applications, he's marked 5 of them with a green band and those 5 I have to email saying they've been considered for the role.

"You can't do this drunk!" Brad laughed jointing me on the bed.

"Oh my god! I thought these girls were actresses?" I said a little too loud as I opened up the link to videos of girls singing.

"Yeah and their also gonna be featuring in one of our songs" he said opening a can of beer. We spent an hour laughing at some of the girls auditions, they were trying too hard.

"Oh my god this girls literally wearing one of your merch t shirts!" I laughed.

"I know, a lot of fans audition in hope to meet us and we fall in love get married have children and all that Jazz" he waved his hands about.

"Life is not that simple" I said without taking my eyes off Brad, he stared back before leaning in slowly i followed and just when I think his about to kiss me, he doesn't.

"IVE JUST HAD A BRAIN WAVE!" He shouted making me jump back slightly.

"Please explain your brain wave!" I said laughing at how drunk we were.

"You"

"What?"

"You feature on our song!"

I looked at him confused and looked back down at the laptop.

"Forget these girls! I don't want them! I want you!" I paused. ".. to feature in the song!" He gripped hold of my shoulders and shook them. "Come on Liv!"

"But what if I'm not good enough?"

"I've heard you sing!"

"You've heard me when I was 16 and it was on a video and like I said I don't do that anymore"

"And like I said I'm gonna change that" he looked at me dead serious.

"I don't know Brad, it's been years" I said all of sudden things got very serious and before I could even say another word Brad had smashed his lips into mine. My hands fell on his head as I lightly tugged the back of his curls, I could hear him slightly moan as I did so.

"Sing for me" he breathlessly said as he pulled away, lips swollen from the connection of mine. He jumped up and grabbed his keyboard setting it up on the bed where I sat cross legged. He pulled up a chair and sat infront of the bed facing me.

I sat fiddling with my fingers, suddenly feeling really nervous, shit the alcohol was wearing off.

"I-I don't know.."

"Just imagine the audience naked, that's what I use to do when I first started singing.. actually" he said getting up taking his top and jeans off and sitting there in his boxers.

"Go'rn" he encouraged me but I just started laughing, after composing myself I hovered my finger over the keys and took a deep breath in, closing my eyes.

"
Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground of mine keeps shaking
Oh oh oh, now!
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you"

I opened my eyes and finally breathed out, Jesus I've missed that, it's like the thrill of being drunk or stoned but not actually being.

"Like I said it's been a while and I don't know I guess I'm rusty" I said covering my face with my hands.

"Olivia" Brad said suddenly close to me pulling my hands away.

"Would you sing with me?"