8.

Olivia's POV:

I woke up to the sound of an alarm.. What the hell when did I set an alarm? I got up and wondered around the house trying to find where the sound was coming from when I found a round alarm clock sitting in my bathroom with a sticky note stuck to it.

It's good to wake up nice and early! - Joe.

Urgh! I screwed it up and chucked It in the little bin next to the toilet, which I sat ontop of running my hands through my hair and yawning when I remembered I'm not alone. I jumped up and ran into an empty living room, I looked down at the sofa to see the blanket I had laid out for the boy was folded up, I looked all around the flat and even outside but couldn't find him... Did I imagine all of last night?

My phone buzzed me out of my deep thought and back to reality, I picked up my phone from the bedside table and saw Joes Caller ID.

"Hello" I said In a funny voice as I answered the phone.

"Liv.. Are you there?" Joe answered sounding confused.

"Err I do not know this Liv you speak of.. My name is Pablo" I said trying my best not to laugh.

"Okay Pablo can you tell lazy shite of a sister to get dressed and be down the office by 1" he said sighing at me down the phone.

"Crazy man! I DO NOT KNOW LIV!" I shouted and hung up laughing to myself when Joe messaged me telling me not to be late.

I walked over to the wardrobe and started browsing through my clothes.. What do you wear to a music studio. I grabbed a simple black, round neck, short sleeves dress with black high knee socks and my doc martins for good luck, I finished off my make up and lightly curled my hair. Once I was ready I grabbed my cropped denim jacket and my bag and headed towards the office which wasn't that far from the flat, I grabbed a bottle of water and a new pack of cigarettes as well on the way there.

"Hello again" I greeted the red haired girl from yesterday who I'm yet to know her name, she looks pretty cool though in a blue denim dungaree dress with Ox blood doc martins.

"Hey Olivia.. I'm Skylar by the way" she said smiling widely.

"Cool name" I said leaning against her desk. "So what have I actually got to do today?" I ask her resting my chin in my hand.

"To be honest I'm not really sure.. But I'll take you to Joe" she gets up and starts walking me down the same route from yesterday.

"Cya Liv" Skylar shouts as she runs back to her desk.

I take a deep breath and open the door to see the same curly haired boy that was in the flat last night!

"Oh my god.. It's you!" I said sounding surprised. His face lit up as he slowly made his way towards my scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah ermm .. L- OLIVIA!" He shouted remembering my name.

"Yeah sweet" I rolled my eyes. "So where's my brother?" I said sitting on his desk.

"He popped outside to answer his phone.. Look I'm sorry for leaving early this morning and I'm sorry for disturbing you last night" he said but it sounded very rehearsed.

"Joes told you to say that hasn't he"

"Yeah" He said chuckling making me chuckle. His brown eyes flicker from my head down to my feet.

"Nice boots" he said. But before I could say anything Joe walked in.

"You alright Liv.. I see you met Brad last night I'm sorry about that" Joe apologised.

"It's fine.. But where was you last night? You didn't stay at the flat?"

"I was at Laura's.. She needed me for something" I rolled my eyes at his answer.. I never liked his girlfriend Laura she was bitch.

"Nice! Your little sisters just been kicked out and moved to a new town away from her friends so what's the first thing you do? Abandon her for your gold digger girlfriend!" I shouted at Joe as I walked over to the exit of his office.

"Liv where are you going! Your first shift starts soon!" Joe called out.

"Give a fuck!" I shouted as I slammed the office door shut. I need to find someone where I could smoke. I ran around the building till I found a fire exit I opened up the door and sat out there on a brick wall. I pulled out a joint from my cigarette box and light it.

"Are you alright?" A familiar Birmingham accent ascended from the behind me.

"Me?" I paused blowing out more smoke. "I'm fine"

"Yeah you look it" Brad said joining me on the brick wall with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his leather jacket.

"You must be freezing here take my jacket" he said taking it off.

"I said I'm fine!" I snapped. "Sorry" I huffed.

"It's cool.. I can see you haven't had the best couple of days" he said like he understood.

"Try couple of years" I mumbled under my breath as I rubbed my forehead.

"Let's play 21 questions!" He sarcastically said making me reminisce from last night, I couldn't but laugh round this guy.