7.

Olivia's POV:

"Okay.. Have you ever been arrested?" I asked him.

"Once! When I was 16 I threw my skateboard at    this boys car which made the front window shatter everywhere!"

"Why did you do that?!" I laughed.

"It was a dare" he shrugged. "Anyway it's my go!"

"How old was you when you lost your V plates?"

"16"

"Decent age.. Decent age" he nodded.

"So why do you go out getting drunk every weekend?" I asked as he scoffed.

"It's not every weekend!" He rolled his eyes. "I just like getting mortal" he laughs like a naughty child.

"Well why don't you just go home? Why do you have to be babysat?" I asked growing more and more curious to the boy in front of me, he was like an open book but closed at the same time.

"Because I can't be trusted.. I get into trouble when I drink, well that's what Joe says.. Sometimes I swear he thinks his my dad"

"That's just Joe.. I guess he's use to looking after people" I said referring to myself.

I watch him yawn.

"You tired?"

"Never!" He said shaking his head but I can tell he was. I look down at my phone and see Zara trying to call me but I cancel it.

"Ya know what I just realised I don't know your name?" I looked up laughing when I saw he was asleep on the sofa, I got a blanket from one of the bedrooms and laid it across his body as light snores escaped his lips.

"Night" I breathed and carried myself off to bed.