Chapter #34: Worried

×Hinata's POV×

It's been a couple of minutes since Naruto left, I've just been looking around but I stopped since I didn't want to get lost.

Suddenly the main door flung open, I almost squealed by surprised but then I saw it was Naruto so I calmed down.

He started breathing heavily and was walking really slowly to the kitchens counter.

"Umm...N-naruto? A-are you ok?"-- I asked him.

"Ohh yeah I'm absolutely positively fine."--- he said as he shook his head. I then noticed he was wet.

"It's been raining and I didn't even realize it!?"

"If you say so. Anyways....do you want me to help you with something?"-- I asked him with a smile.

"Not really. Just relax. After all you're injured Hinata."-- he replied while walking towards me, he then took my hand and made me sit on the couch.

"I'll go get you your bowl of ramen so stay put."-- he told me as he rushed over to the kitchen.

"I feel oddly weird... he's treating me like if my wounds were critical.."--

"Hinata?..... Hinata?....Hey, Hinata you ok??"--- Naruto was saying as he waved his hand in front of me.

I guess I zoomed out...

"Ohh ermmm umm yeah I'm ok."-- I replied while I took the bowl of ramen he was handing me.

"You spaced out, didn't you?"-- he asked me chuckling.

"Yeah.."-- I replied giggling.

"It happens to me too sometimes. People say I look like a retard when I zoom out, but you on the other hand look adorable."-- he said while laughing it off.

"He thinks I'm adorable?......*sigh* I feel like he's referencing me to a child...."---

"Hahaha...is that so?..."-- I replied laughing nervously.

"Yup."-- he said while he stood up to put his bowl in the sink but then I heard a clash.

I quickly stood up and left my empty bowl on the coffe table in front of me.

"Naruto? What happened?"-- I asked as I walked over to the kitchen.

"Ohh it's nothing Hinata."-- he said waving me away.

I peaked through the doors frame and saw that he broke the bowl.

I giggled. "You're so clumsy."-- I said as I walked towards him, I reached out my hand --"Here, let me help you with that."-- I said as I was about to pick up the broken glass but he gently grabbed my wrist.

"Huh? What's wrong?"-- I asked him confused.

"I don't want you to get a cut so just leave it to me."--- he said with a smile. I just nodded and sat on a nearby chair.

I watched him pick up the broken glass off the floor. Luckily he didn't cut himself.

"Ohh sorry, I bet you're tired. Want to go to sleep?"-- he asked me smiling.

"Yeah I'd love to but where am I going to sleep at?"-- I asked him.

"Ermmm well since we've all got our separate rooms....why don't you come sleep in mine? Of course, I can go sleep somewhere else if you feel uncomfortable with me there..."--- he said while looking away...I noticed he blushed a little.

"It's still your bed, I'm fine with sleeping with you... it's not like we're going to do anything...."-- I replied....but soon regretted saying the last part.

He instantly laughed off my answer and said, --"Yeah I won't try anything."

"Why did I have to say that!? This is awkward..."--

"Y-yeah."-- I replied laughing it off as well.

"Then let's go."-- he said while turning around and started walking off.

I followed him until we made it to an orange door...."Quite the first impression..."--

He opened the door, I looked inside and I was surprised. Somehow it was really neat. Not what I'd expect from his personality....

"Wow.... you've got a nice room."-- I told him as I looked around... I saw a picture that caught my attention. There were three people. A woman, a man and a baby.

"Are these your parents?"-- I asked him.

"Yeah..."-- he said with a smile...but it wasn't a joyful smile, I noticed he was sad.

"Naruto?....Did something happen?...."-- I asked him concerned.

He stiffened at my question but seconds later relaxed.

"Ohh. Its nothing."-- he replied plainly.

"I wonder what happened..."---

"Well we should get some rest. We still haven't completed the mission and we've got to report to lady Tsunade tomorrow."-- he told me as he laid on his bed.

I followed him and did the same. He took one side of the bed while I took the other.

We talked a bit about the mission...and fell asleep without even noticing.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Well another chapter! This one's only Naruhina as you just found out 😂

I think the next one's gonna be Saiino but idk I'm planning on making Shikatema first but it would alter the sequence...anyways, tell me what you guys think!

Bye!!!💞