Chapter #12: SaiIno pt.2

×Sai's POV×

Something smelled really good.....I then woke up and saw Ino cooking. {They were at a lil cottage they rented ;3}

"Good Morning Ino, what are you doing?"-- I said walking out of my bed and sat on a chair near the kitchen so I could have a better look at her.

" Ohh! Hey Sai! I'm just cooking some breakfast......ohh yeah, what would you like?"-- she said in a kind and calm voice.

"Ehh don't worry about me Ino, I'm ok."-- I told her smiling.

" Awwww! You sure?.....I don't mind cooking an extra meal"-- she said and looked at me with sad puppy eyes. "You think I cook bad don't you!"--

" N-no its nothing like that, I never thought you cooked bad"--

"Then if you don't think I cook bad; you'll let me make you breakfast. After all it IS the most important meal of the day. Plus, I don't want MY BODYGUARD to be starving, cuz then you won't do your job right!"-- she said and then giggled.

*sigh* " Well if you insist.....I guess I can't say no."--

"Yay! I'm gonna make you some really good old pancakes!"-- she said cheerfully.

×Ino's POV×

I then made some really yummy pancakes and placed some final touches. We both sat down at the dinning table and ate our meal.

" These are really delicious Ino, you should be a Chef."-- he complimented my cooking.

"NO WAY! I'm not THAT good."-- I said

" Well I think you are."-- Sai said in a really sweet voice.

Could he be more PERFECT THAN THAT!? He's the most Caring guy I've EVER met. I'm so lucky I got him as a bodyguard.....

We finished eating and started packing up so we could head out. It was soooooo hot outside! You could literally cook an egg on the sidewalk!.....I tried to put my hair in a ponytail but I forgot I injured my arm on one of the recent missions I had.

"Ummm Sai....would you do me a tiny favor?".....

" Of course. What's the matter?"-- he asked looking at me smiling.

"Well I have an injury on my left arm so I'm having a bit of trouble tying up my hair.....can you help me?"......

" Sure thing "-- he said walking towards me.....

It pretty much happened like this ↓↓↓

Yeah, we tried 3 times, and at last I had my ponytail

We started walking for like 3 hours, but I was telling one of my stories, so we weren't bored as we walked. I saw the Hetsu's Village up ahead.

" Time to put my acting skills to the test!"-- I said giggling.

"Well let's see how you do."-- Sai said teasingly.

A man from the Hetsu village approached us, he asked if I was the "princess" they were expecting to show up. I said I was and acted as a princess so the man wouldn't grow suspicious.

He led us in the village, then we arrived at a large house...... Kinda like a MANSION if you ask me. He told us we would be staying there for the next days.....