Chapter #6 :NaruHina pt.1

×Hinata's POV×

I woke up, gathered all the things I would be needing for the mission and then I simply head off towards our meeting location.

It was around 6:30 am, and the mission started at seven o'clock, so I wasn't in much of a hurry.

I had the ramen I promised him in a lil sealed bowl.... It took me some time to make it, but if he liked it then it was worth my time.

"HEY HINATA!"-- someone shouted really happy.

As I looked up, I saw it was Naruto.

"Good morning, Naruto." -- I said with a smile....I didn't stutter or anything...which I usually did when I was nervous. But when I was with him, it really didn't matter to me. I acted like myself and that made me a little happy.

"Is that what I think it is!?"-- He said as he pointed to the bowl of ramen I made for him.

"Ohh yeah. You can eat it up...if you wanna."-- I said as I handed him the bowl.

"Wow that smells really good ya know!!" -- He said in a happy tone.

"Well....I hope it tastes as good as it smells then."-- I said, tryna laugh a bit.

"We don't know until I try it then, do we?"-- he said, as he opened the the plastic container.

"Ohh yeah... you're right." -- I was really nervous now...I .... I didn't know if it tasted well or not.
He then finished the entire cup... really fast. "Was that a good sign?" -- I thought.

"Hinata....I didn't like it."-- he said.

I just looked at the ground guilty because I thought I screwed up.

"I LOVED IT!!"-- He said jumping around.

"Ohh thank goodness" I then sighed softly because I was relieved to hear that.

"So did you eat something before the mission?"-- he asked a bit concerned.

I opened my eyes wide.... Dammit I forgot to even drink a cup of water..

"Ughh...no, but don't worry about it, it's ok, I can keep up just fine."-- I said giggling a lil and gestured that I was ok.

"Well if you see a place you like along the way, I'd be happy to take you there, ok?"-- he said smiling at me.

"He cared about me."....I thought in my head.

"Ohh sure thing, then let's get going, shall we."-- I said smiling and then he started walking by my side.

×Naruto's POV×

We started talking about our hobbies and things we liked. I learned a lot about her in just 4 hours. Then her stomach started growling....

"Ohhh I'm sorry about that."-- she said looking at me nervously like if I was gonna judge her or something.

"You know, we've passed 6 places already, and you didn't want to go to none of them. So the next place we see, you're gonna eat something so don't just say "ohh no,not that place" as you said with the other places."-- I said looking at her crossing my arms.

She just responded saying -- "Alright."

We made it into a small restaurant. We sat down at a table and I was looking at her, waiting for her to ask for whatever she wanted.

"Umm Naruto...a lot of the food here is really expensive..are you sure you want me to eat here."-- She said looking at me concerned and lifting an eyebrow.

"I've got the money, so just ask for whatever you'd like, it's not a problem."-- I told her smiling wide.

"Ok then....but...but what about you? Aren't you gonna eat something?"-- she asked tilting her head a bit.

"Ohh me? I'm FULL! That bowl of ramen you made me was really big remember?"-- I told her laughing it off. I was really full. She made a really big bowl after all.

"Ohh yeah...I guess I got carried away"-- she said giggling.

She was cute when she did that kinda Stuff.

She then ordered and I payed for her meal. Then we started walking again.
We had to look for a place to spend the night so we settled down at the woods. It was a really long day, so Hinata just fell asleep right away....she looked so peaceful. I stared at her for a while until I fell asleep as well.