Chapter #22: Princess

×Sakura's POV×

I woke up and took a quick shower. I got ready, as in, dressed myself up as a supposed princess. I went to the kitchen and saw the maids were preparing breakfast; so I decided to sit down at the couch in the living room and start writing random stuff. Then suddenly Hinata appeared and she told me she wanted to talk in private, I agreed and went with her to her room.

"So what's up Hinata? Is their something you need to tell me?"-- I asked her.

" Umm y-yeah..actually... I-I think I'm falling in love..... "-- she stated stuttering and looked at the floor.

" Wait, what? With who?"-- I asked her curiously.

"Umm...i-its...it's..."-- she said unable to respond my question.

" It's? Come on Hinata! Tell me already!"-- I stated waiting for her to tell me who it was.

"It's Nar-Naruto ok!"-- she said while her face turned red as a tomato.

" UUUUUUUWWWWW!!! YOU LIKE NARURTOOO HUH!? HOWWW CUTE! YOUR FACE IS RED AN ALL!"-- I replied teasing her.

"Sakura stop it! It-its not like t-that! And what about you and that Sasuke guy, huh!?"-- she asked me arguing her way through.

Sasuke....I don't know...it beats me...I don't feel anything for him...or do I?.....

" Sasuke doesn't mean anything to me Hinata we're just together for the mission.... once its all over we'll go our separate ways."-- I stated a bit sad....

"Suuure"-- She replied while walking away. " Well that's all I needed to say. Bye Sak."-- she said before heading out the door.

I kept on thinking about what Hinata said...--"And what about you and that Sasuke guy, huh!?"--.....I actually am starting to develop feelings for him...but I can't do that! It's not like he has feeling's for me anyways....

"Hey Sakura, what you thinking about?"-- someone said behind me patting my shoulder.

" Huh?"-- I said while I turned around to see who it was.

"I asked; what are you thinking about."-- Sasuke said in slow motion so that I could " understand ".

" I wasn't thinking about anything alright..."-- I stated shrugging my shoulder's.

"Yeah right. Hn."-- he said while walking off rolling his eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

×Sasuke's POV×

I wonder what she was thinking about. She looked lost in thought. Well whatever, its not important, Hn.

Then someone walked behind me and said...

" Hey Sasuke, wanna go train with me?"--

I knew who it was, that voice is so recognisable.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"-- I said plainly

"Ehhhh I don't think so."-- Sakura stated.

" You're a princess, you aren't supposed to train. Do you want us to get in trouble or what? Hn."-- I replied

"Ohh....yeah I forgot...well I have to go do something... See ya later!"-- she said while planting a kiss on my cheek and running off.

" Did...did...did she just do what I think she did?....Nope I'm probably hallucinating.... Or maybe she did just do that.......No, what are you thinking dumbass she wouldn't do something like that so carelessly.... It's my imagination for sure."-- I thought to myself as I was laying on my bed.....time flew by and that was all I could think about....

I eventually fell asleep and didn't over think what happened to much...I was going to loose my mind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So what do you guy's think? Should Sasuke make a move? Or maybe just forget about what happened?.... Well Byeeee💞