Chapter #19: Lost together

×Hinata's POV×

"We've been walking for at least 4 hours Hinata, and we haven't found anyone!"-- he said whining.

" Well....m-maybe if yo-u would've paid more attention to the h-house tour we wouldn't be in this situation. "-- I said and giggled.

"You were supposed to pay attention too!"-- he said arguing his way through. "But you know what? I don't really mind being lost if I'm with...you."-- he said smiling

I felt my cheeks grow pink as Sakura's hair but I looked away and calmed myself down.....maybe he's just teasing me....I mean why would he say something like that seriously? We've only known each other for a few day's.....

" OHH LOOK WHAT I FOUND!"-- he said...well actually yelled out of joy.

"What is it?"-- I asked as I peeked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

" A MAP! Now we just gotta figure out where we are........."-- he said as he inspected the map and looked around.

"Ohh, look right here"-- I said pointing at a room that was on the map. " It's room 309, and that room is right beside us!"-- I said looking at him happily.

"Way to go Hinata, now we just gotta figure out which one's your room!"-- he said smiling really wide.

" Well I'm not sure but I think it's room 216.....or 217? I don't know....but it's one of them. "-- I said while trying to remember my room number.

" Well then what are we waiting for!? Let's get moving!"-- he said and started running towards my room.

"Hey! You can't do that! Someone can catch us running around! And that's not how a 'princess' is supposed to act."-- I said in a serious tone.

" Yeah....I guess you're right..... "-- he said and started walking slowly.

*20 minutes later*

" Ok so which room do you wanna check first?"-- he asked.

"Ummm well what about 217 first?....."-- I stated

" Fine by me."-- he said and we walked towards room 217. We slowly.... well I slowly opened the door....and it wasn't my room....it was......

"Ino's"--

" Wow she's fast asleep. "-- Naruto said chuckling.

" Ok so this one isn't my room"-- I said while closing the door."So it's gotta be 216"

We walked towards the room and opened the door and.......................IT WAS MY ROOM! Finally after almost 4 hours of wandering around like lost puppies.

"Well see ya Hinata, you gotta get some sleep, tomorrow you and the other girls have to go have that important meal with the leader." -- he said and then yawned and turned around. I was about to shut the door until he said.....

"You know....this was fun.....only you and me spending some time together...."-- he said looking back over his shoulder at me.

" Yeah it was fun."-- I said smiling. I shut the door and went to sleep....

Does he like me?......nahhhh I doubt it....

×Naruto's POV×

I walked towards my room and saw none of the guys were there.

*sigh* "Where could those 4 be?..."-- I said while walking towards my bed and lied down and started thinking about her.....Hinata....Hinata Hyuga.

I hope she likes me......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sowwy I kinda ran outta ideas for Naruhina but still....I think its ok? Or not? Idk let me know what you think! Byeeeeee💕