Chapter #13: ShikaTema pt.2

×Temari's POV×

I opened my eyes....I noticed I was laying on my bed.....how was that even possible? I remember I was sitting on the floor....

~FLASHBACK~

Shikamaru's sleeping......*sigh*.....

I went to a corner of the room and sat there looking out the window in front of me....I started remembering.....'that day'. The day I lost hope in humanity....the day I remember with such hatred... the day my parents were killed....

It was a rainy night....I was scared because of the thunder that was striking violently. I was only 6 years old...when it all happen....when my day's of happiness were over. I was shaking, sitting in a corner of my bed and hugging my legs tight. I didn't wanna sleep alone....so I jumped outta bed and opened the door to go outside my room...I started walking towards my parents room until a heard someone screaming in alot of pain.....

"What was that?"......-- I started shaking not moving an inch. I then found the courage to open the door that led to my parents room...."Mommy?......Daddy?...... I'm scared....."--......no one answered....

I started walking towards their bed and couldn't believe what I saw......"N-n-no.....this.....this c-cant be h-a--ppening...." MOMMY! DADDY! WAKE UP! PLEASE! .....
I was covered in their blood as I tried to wake them up....it was no use....they were already gone...

I became an orphan and was put into a foster home since my parents family were never around and I was an only child. { I know what you all are thinking! Where's •Gaara and Kankuro• ?well in this story version of mine they don't actually exist....so don't judge me ok! 😫}

My foster mom was nice....I suppose....but I could never replace her for my biological mom. I felt like I had a hole in my heart.....since then I started being an "emotionless" girl. I almost acted like a robot. Why? Well I didn't want to have another hole in my heart, that's why. But then it all changed when I met the best squad ever..... Sakura,Tenten,Ino and Hinata helped me patch up that hole I had in my heart...I started laughing again.... I felt happy. But still....the hole I had wasn't completely patched up...I still felt sadness.... I sometimes felt like crying... But I always hold it inside. I know it was best for me to let my emotions run free for a bit. But I'd didn't want to, because I felt as if I were weak...and I didn't like the feeling of it.

Now by just spending a single day with a lazyass guy I felt nice. I felt like he was sowing my heart back together....and that made me loose my cool.

I started crying about everything about my life....I just let it all out and I accidentally woke up that lazyass guy....and he comforted me; that's all I needed to feel better.

~END OF FLASHBACK ~

"He's still asleep I see..."--

I got outta bed and walked towards where lazyass was sleeping....(for some reason he was sleeping on the floor) I started kicking his arm telling him to wake up. He didn't even move a finger so I got a bucket full of water and poured it on him.

" What the hell was that for!?"-- he stood up looking at himself wet.

"Well for a minute there I thought you were dead!"-- I said laughing at him.

" Seriously!? Now I gotta change my cloth.....geezz this is such a drag.... "-- he said complaining.

" Well start doing that cuz I'm about to head off without you!"-- I told him teasingly.

"Ok ok I'm on it! Just give me a sec."-- he started pouting.

He changed his clothe and then we headed off, it just took a couple of minutes to get to the Hetsu's village. So I did my lil acting and managed to get in the village being a " princess" and all. The people from the village started staring at me with a bit of anger and disgust. But I didn't really care. We arrived to a mansion and we were asked to stay there for the next days.