Chapter #17: A little teasing doesn't hurt

×Sakura's POV×

"Ughhh Sasuke?.....why are you looking at me like that?......"-- I stated with a confused face.

"You're hiding something from me. Aren't you?"-- he said calmly and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know wh-what your talking about!"-- I said and then hopped off my bed and walked towards the door until....I forgot I left my book under my pillow...."Dammit.... you're so stupid Sakura!" I said to myself inside my head.

"Sooooo.....what do we have here huh?......'50 shades of grey' I didn't expect a girl like you to be reading this kinda stuff"-- he said teasingly and smirked at me evilly.

"Ohhh for fucks sake....I screwed up...."-- I scolded myself inside my head.

"So what....I don't care what YOU think about me..."-- I said while walking towards him and snatching my book from his hand, then I punched his stomach because I wasn't gonna let him embarrass me and simply walk away.

"Hey...that wasn't very nice you know?"-- he said calmly.

*Puff*

"A shadow clone!? When did he ever-!?"-- I said looking around and got cut off.

"When you were walking towards the door."-- he said smirking at me.

"Should've known...."-- I said crossing my arms and looked at the floor pissed off.

"Hn. You mad Haruno?"-- he said like if he was taunting me.

"Ohh fuck off Uchiha."-- I said coldly and stormed out of the room. But something gripped my wrist.

"I'm sorry for making you mad...I didn't mean it...I was just messing around. Forgive me?"-- he said looking at me with puppy eyes. Damn... he's hot when he does that....No! Stop it Sakura! You can't forgive him that easily.

Ohh whatever.... it's not gonna kill me...

"Fine. But ONLY I repeat ONLY this time."-- I said glaring at him seriously.

"Ok, ok, I get it."-- he said backing away with his hands in front of him innocently.

"It's getting pretty late. I'm hungry. Imma go to the kitchen so bye."-- I said turning around and walking away to the kitchen. I noticed he was following me....

"Why are you following me Uchiha?"-- I said. I didn't stop walking and I didn't look behind me.

"I got nothing better to do. Hn."-- he said placing his hands casually in his pockets and walked besides me.

*sigh* "Fine...I guess I won't mind a bit of company."-- I stated looking at the ground.

We made it to the kitchen and I saw atleast three of the maid's approach Sasuke.

"Hey hottie"-- one of them said.

"You don't mind if I borrow him for a sec, right princess? I mean he's just your bodyguard."-- she said looking at me smirking.

"Well I'm terribly sorry lady's, but this man is on duty so if you'd please just fulfill your job's, that would be nice."-- I said with a fake smile.

"Sorry Ma'lady...."--they all said at the same time and walked away.

Sasuke was about to say something but I cut him off--"You can thank me later."-- I said confidently.

"Hn"-- was all he said.

He still has that attitude....*sigh* I'll have to get used to him saying that more often....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sowwy! I know it's kinda short but I've been pretty busy with school and stuff. Well that's all I needed to say! Byeeeee😆