Chapter #15: Spending time together pt.1

The guys would be staying in a large room together. One maid showed them around the house and left when she was done.

"I think I'll go see Tenten. Bye." Neji said and walked out of the room.

"Yeah! Why don't we just spend more time with the girl's!?" Naruto asked smiling really wide.

"Hnnn...." Sasuke said shrugging his shoulders and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Naruto asked him raising an eyebrow.

"You just suggested that we spent more time with the girls. So I'm going over to Sakura's room." Sasuke said and then went out the door.

"Huh.....never seen that guy so interested in a girl before."-- Shikamaru stated. "Well I need to go ask Temari something so I'll be going as well. See ya." Shikamaru said walking out the door.

Sai and Naruto looked at each other and nodded. They both went out the door and walked separate ways.

×Neji's POV×

I walked over to Tenten's room but she wasn't there. Where could she be? I started walking around the house until I heard someone playing a piano. The door to the room was open. And there she was.

She had her eyes closed as she was playing. I walked inside the room without making a single noise. I didn't want her to notice I was there. I sat down on a chair behind her. She played the piano for atleast half an our until....

She stopped, then she turned around and saw me staring at her....

"N-n-neji?....how long have you been there?...."-- She asked me embarrassed

"I've been here for quite a bit." -- I stated plainly.

"Ohh....."-- "Well did you need anything?"-- she asked me flashing a kind smile.

"Not really" "I just wanted to see you. That's all."-- I stated

"Ohh ok.... well.... I'm gonna go to my room now...wanna tag along?..." she asked looking at me .

"Sure"--

×Sasuke's POV×

I walked over to Sakura's room and knocked on her door. "Come in" I heard her say. I opened the door and saw her reading the same book she was reading yesterday....

"Ohh hey Sasuke. I wasn't expecting you at all."-- she said surprised.

"Well I thought I'd come and check on you. After all; I'm still your bodyguard." -- I said casually and sited besides her.

"You know we're just pretending right?... it's not like this is for real."-- she said laughing it off.

"I know that."-- "So what's that your reading?"-- I asked her curiously.

"Ohhh...n-nothing important"-- she said and then hid the book she had under her pillow.

"Hn"-- was all I could come up with.

That's suspicious....why was she so nervous about me knowing what she was reading?.....

×Shikamaru's POV×

I knocked on Temari's door and she told me I could come in. I was so shocked....her bed was bigger than mine! That's not fair at all!-- hmmmphhh

"How come your beds bigger than mine...."-- I pouted and jumped on her bed.

"Cuz I'm supposed to be a princess dumbass."-- she stated rolling her eyes and laughed a bit.

"Ugh-huh" "Anyways,can I ask you something?"--

"Ok, spit it out."--

"Why were you.... crying last night?...."-- I asked her looking at her concerned.

"Th-thats n-n-none of y-your business......" she said stuttering and looked away.

"Ok then... I'll just make it my business."-- I said and took away the notebook she had next to her.

"Hey! Give that back!" She yelled trying to reach out for it but I held it up high enough so that she wouldn't take it.

"I'll give it back if you tell me what's wrong with you."-- I said in a serious tone.

"Fine. Geez you're such a pain."-- she said pouting.

"Yeah and you're troublesome, so start talking or I'll take your precious notebook with me." I stated.

×Naruto's POV×

I saw Hinata walking around like if she was lost.

"Hey Hinata! You lost?"-- I asked her smiling.

"Hi Naruto, am I relieved to see you."-- "I got a little lost and now i don't remember where my room is."-- she said looking at the ground.

"Well today's your lucky day! Cuz I know exactly whe-.........I think I'm a little lost too...."-- I said scratching the back of my neck and smiled like if everything was gonna be alright.

*sigh* "well let's just look for someone to help us then"-- Hinata said.

We started looking for someone to help us find our way back.

×Sai's POV×

"Ino, may I come in."-- I asked through the door.

"OHH COME IN! THIS PARTY IS LIT!"-- She said loudly.......

"I opened the door and saw her dancing......alone. I sweatdropped after looking at her. She's obviously drunk.

"Ohh Sai! Come on in! It's so -hic- crowded don't -hic- ya think!?"-- Ino said..... she's totally drunk....

"Ino, there's No one in here except me."-- I took her hand and told her..."Maybe you should go to sleep, you're drunk."-- I smiled at her and led her to her bed.

"Ok -hic- ya know -hic- your such a -hic- gentleman -hic-. I think we should -hic- totally -hic- get married!"-- she said cheerfully and then fell asleep in my arm's....

*sigh*..... you'd never say that if you weren't this drunk. I carried her bridal style to her bed and placed a blanket over her. I walked towards the door and opened it quietly, I looked at her one more time before I left.

"I love you.......bye."-- I said...I knew she wouldn't hear me so I left the room and walked to mine...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I feel like I didn't do a really good job on this chapter.... It will continue tho. Well hope you like it! Byeeee X3