Chapter 7

I kissed her lightly before saying, "of course my love. Anything for you."

Roza turned and went back inside. I looked at Janine and said, "one cross word to or about my Roza and you will be thrown out on your ass. And you will be very fucking lucky, if it's not through a closed fucking window." Then I spun on my heel and went inside.

When we got into the family room, where our family was still gathered, Roza was not in the room. Ten minutes later, Mia and Vika entered the room. Soon after, Roza entered dressed like the queen that she is, not a hair out of place, and wearing one of her tiaras and a very nice black pin stripped pants suit, with a pair of black four inch Louboutin heels. The tiara that she chose, sparkled with diamonds, aquamarines and amethysts. Everyone, except Janine, stood and kneeled when Roza entered the room.

"Rise." Our gracious new queen said. "You all know that none of you have to kneel to me you are my family."

"Rose you are our queen we must kneel to you." Tatiana said.

"What are you all doing? Why are you acting as if she is of any importance?"

I just honestly could not believe that she had just said that about her own daughter. And judging by the infuriated looks on the faces of the others in the room, no one else could believe it either.

"Because she is my daughter, Queen Rosemarie Marinique Rana Ivashkov."

"Her name is Rosemarie Hathaway." Janine accused.

"Just because that is what you wanted her named, and thought that she was named, does not mean that is her real name. I gave you a false birth certificate."

"How dare you?!"

"Quite Janine." Rose said as she walked as regally as possible, over to the sofa. She stopped and kissed each of the children on the head.

Once she sat down on the sofa, she raised her hand to me, she was asking me to sit with her. So I did as she asked. I sat beside her and held her hand because I knew that she would need something to anchor herself with before this was all over.

"Now, why are you here Janine?"

I knew that she was doing everything that she possibly could to hold on to her temper, and I was very proud of her for that. I on the other hand, didn't have as good of a grip on mine as I usually did. Looking around the room, I saw that more than a few members of our family were also struggling with theirs as well. Some of them looked down right murderous.

"Well not that it is any of your business, Rosemarie..."

"You will address me properly or you will be thrown into a cell." Roza told her sternly.

"And just what is the proper way to address you?" Janine sneered back at Roza.

(RPOV)

"You may address me as your majesty, your highness or Queen Rose. Either of those three will do."

"I am your mother; I do not have to help continue this farce." Janine replied snidely.

"Guardian Hathaway, do you know who I am?" Aunt Tatiana asked her.

"Yes, your majesty of course, you are our queen." Janine said as she bowed to aunt Tati.

"No, I was acting queen until my niece Rose reached the age of eighteen. Now you address her properly or not at all."

"Are... are you all serious? My child is queen?" Janine asked incredulously.

"I told you before that she is not a child! Don't make that mistake again." Dimitri growled furiously just before he overtly threatened her. I gently caressed the back of his hand with my thumb as I tried to calm him, before he got up and threw Janine out the window possibly even head first.