Chapter 4

And when I saw the sketches, that the designers had done, I felt so very sorry for Dimitri. He was going to be in so much pain. She had push up sports bras, very short shorts, spandex work out pants, that were thin enough for him to see if she was wearing panties or not, and some very tight crop tops. God, that poor guy was going to be in hell.

Chris even asked her once, "my God Rose, are you trying to kill the poor guy?" Before he busted out laughing.

"Kill? No. Torture? Oh yes."

Again, the five of us laughed. We were all still laughing, five hours later, when Dimitri walked in. And I swear, the look on the man's face, when he saw that Rose was awake, was like a five-year-old on Christmas morning.

"Well, now that our relief has arrived, we will let you get some rest cuz."

I winked at her jokingly, before all four of us kissed her forehead and left the room. Giving Dimitri a condolence pat on the back. Even though he didn't know, that was what we were doing.

(DPOV)

After my Roza's friends left her alone with me, I wanted to run to her side and explain everything. But I sat down in the chair closest to her instead, not wanting to push her. I opened my mouth to speak, but she cut me off.

"I understand, that you are to be the head of my guardians." She stated.

"Yes."

"Have the others been chosen yet?"

"No, I wanted to wait and get your input on that. I thought that you might have preferences."

She looked pleasantly surprised when I gave her my answer.

"Thank you." She said quietly.

"Of course Roza, I would do anything to make you happy." I would have continued, but yet again she cut me off.

"Is Eddie assigned to anyone yet?"

"No, he has a general court assignment."

"I would like him to be one of my guardians."

"Very well." I took a pad and a pencil from my pocket and wrote Eddie's name down. "Anyone else specific?"

"Mikhail, Spiridon and Ben." I added their names to the list. "How many do I need, aside from you?"

"You need a total of nine per twelve-hour shift. Not counting me."

"Do royal guardians have to work twelve-hour shifts?"

"No, they can work ever how many hours you want them to."

"Not more than six hours."

"Ok, then your guardian numbers will need to be increased by at least a dozen."

"That's fine, i just don't want them so tired from standing around. That they can't fight if they need to protect themselves or each other."

"Roza, love, our job is to protect you, not ourselves or each other."

"I can fight, you know that. Queen or not, I am no more important than anyone else. I will not hide behind you guys, I will fight by your sides."

"Roza..." I sighed.

"No arguments."

"Fine, hardhead gorgeous woman."

"Ok, you, Eddie, Mikhail, Spiridon, and Ben make five. Sooo how about Alberta, Yuri, Emil, Jean and Celeste? That would make nine not counting you."

"That sounds great, they all love you and would do anything to protect and keep you safe Roza. I, would do anything to protect and keep you safe milaya." She gave me a small smile.