Chapter 27

He raped me.

I just got raped.

I felt numb as I sat in the bathroom stall.

He knocked me out and then when I woke up he wasn't there. I was all alone in the janitors closet.

I knew that he did indeed take my v card because blood stained the front of my gray sweat pants.

My period ended a week ago.

I quickly ran into the bathroom in tears and locked myself inside one of the bathroom stalls.

Nathan was blowing up my phone.

Why wouldn't he be? School ended around two hours ago and I randomly disappeared.

I hugged my knees closer to my chest as more tears came to my face.

I felt disgusted.

How could something like this happen?

I felt numb. Hollow. Empty.

Why would someone do that to me?

I wiped the tears from my face and slipped on my long sweater, thankfully it covered up the blood stains.

I walked out of the bathroom stall and out of the school.

To my surprise, Nathan's car was still parked in the schools driveway.

Why didn't he leave?

I looked around to see if I can find Nathan. 

I started to walk back to the schools entrance to find him, but the door opened before I can reach it and he walked out.

He looked at me with a look of relief and concern.

He jogged up to me and stared at me with a concerned face.

"What happened to you?" He asked as he brought up his hand to graze my face cheek.

"Nothing." I mumbled as I shook my head.

"Something happened. I can see that you've been crying. Why'd you come out of the school two hours after school ended?" He asked in a somewhat angry tone.

"I don't wanna talk about it, okay? I'm fine. Can we just go home now?" I asked as I pulled his hand away from my face cheek.

He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows again.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but closed it. I can see the wheels behind his eyes start to turn as he got deep in thought.

He closed his mouth for a few seconds then let out a sigh. "Fine." He said as he started to walk towards his car.

I trailed behind him and got into the passengers seat right before he started the car.

We drove to his house in silence. I stared at the passing trees and stores that blurred past us as he drove.

He parked his car in front of his house and then pulled the key out of the ignition.

He huffed and then got out of the car before slamming the door with much force.

Great, now I pissed him off.

I sighed as I got out of the car and walked behind him into the house.

I went straight into the guest room and placed my bag down and pulled my sweater off.

I stared at the red stain on my sweatpants and sighed.

I can't believe that actually happened.

"What is that?" Nathan asked. 

My head quickly shot up to see Nathan in my doorway.

My eyes quickly widened as I looked at my pants and then back up at him in shock.

Do I tell him?

Or do I keep it from him?