Chapter 24

After taking a soothing shower, I stayed in the warm water for a while before attempting to get up.

I've dealt with worse then this. I can get through this.

I thought to myself as I tried my hardest to stand.

With all my efforts I tried take a shower to actually get myself cleaned instead of sitting in a bathtub filled with my blood and dirt.

I tried to not look at the old scars and the new bruises that gathered around my body.

After taking a quick shower, I slowly limped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

I stared at the spot on the floor that had blood on it before, but now was spotless.

He must've cleaned it up.

I sighed as I limped to my dresser to get a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt and then limped back to the bathroom to change.

After changing my clothes aI decided to just lay on my bed and watch anime on my laptop.

Anime always makes me happy when I'm down.

Nathan came in a while later with little ice packs, a first aid kit and some food from McDonalds.

I placed one ice pack under my shirt on my stomach, one on my thigh, one on my shin, and another on my shoulder.

He sat on my bed and started to wipe the cuts on my face with alcohol wipes.  The he proceeded to place band aids on the parts that bleed and some ointment on the bruises.

"Thanks." I said as I gave him a soft smile.

"No problem." He said as he nodded.

"I would hug you right now, but I don't wanna move to much because the ice packs would fall." I said.

"Yeah, let's save that for later." He said as he shook his head and chuckled.

He sat with me on my bed as we munched through the food he brought from McDonald's.

He even started do watch my anime with me but after a few minutes he said he didn't really like it.

So we proceeded to watching The Space Between Us. Even though I've watching it countless times, Nathan never watched it.

How crazy is that?

"Is he going to drown himself?" Nathan asked as he sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"I think so. He wants to kill himself there because his moms ashes were spread along the Atlantic Ocean and he wants to be with her." I said as I started to cry as he fell into the water.

"His moms brother is about to come and pull him out of the water." I said as I wiped my eyes.

"If you know what's going to happen, why are you crying so hard?" He asked as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Because I love this movie." I said as I awkwardly hugged my laptop.

"Asa Butterfield." I said as I touched his face through the screen.

Nathan gave me another strange look and shook his head.