Chapter 15: News to Confuse, And A Swimming Pool..Wait, What?

Start from the beginning

'Oh.. Did you just say PRINCESS?!' Kiba says..Woah wait. she's a...PRINCESS?!

'Umm..I gotta go...' She says, running away.

'TOLD YOU!'Kiba says, rolling his eyes.

' Yeah, yeah..Now..Where were we?' I say, turning to him.

Atsuaki's POV

'You have got to be kidding me.' I say aloud, looking at Kemisuma.

'It's the honest truth..I understand if you guys hate each other now..' Kemi says, as I stand.

'I-I need to think.' I say, then walk out onto the balcony. I could hear their voices inside.

'Zero..You could have told us separately! I bet she hates me now!' Kyouya says, his voice shaking.

'I..I can't believe..that we..' He says.

I shut my eyes tightly, ignoring the rest of the conversation.

To think...that I actually have to marry Kyouya. I don't even know his last name...And I'm dating Gaara!

..Or was...

'Princess? Can..can we talk?' Kyouya says, stepping out onto the balcony. He closes the door, then takes the seat across from me. My eyes are still shut tight.

I just can't seem to process it.

Getting married...To Kyouya..I just met him...I don't even have a say in the matter...It apperently has been decided since birth...This is crazy...I don't even know if I love this guy, I JUST MET HIM.

'Why didn't you know?' I say, opening my eyes.

'What?'

'Why didn't you know? Your supposed to know every detail about me in order to protect me right? So Why. Didn't. You. Know?' I repeat, glaring at him.

'I don't know. Zero never told me...I understand though...I'll keep my distance, and leave you alone. I'll follow Zero's orders, then drop from the Yaminaka..When the wedding is over, we can even stay in different houses...' He says, sadness in his eyes. My gaze softens, and I walk over to him.

'Look at me. I just met you, so of course i'm going to be upset, and shocked. I have no choice in this, but I've felt something for you since I met you in the restaurant. I can't be with you though, because I have a purpose for being in Suna. Give me the rest of the month, then we can go off together and find out things about each other. If we realize we don't ...love..each other, then we can live in separate houses with the people we do love...Okay?' I say, Lifting up his chin so I can see his eyes.

'Can I try something?' He says. Before I can answer, he gently presses his lips to mine. I feel myself melt into him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'Princess? Are you okay?' Kemisuma says, stepping out. I smile against his lips. I straighten myself, and give a small smile.

'Confused, but okay. And you just ruined an amazing kiss.' I say, walking into the hotel room.

'Hey guys..Mind if I sleep here tonight?' I say, turning to them.

'I wouldn't mind.' Kyouya says, cockily. I rolled my eyes, and smiled.

'I meant Kemi too.' I say, grinning.

'Ew, I WOULD mind that.' He says, grinning. Kemi hits him on the back of his head, then smiles.

'Sure. Want me to go get you some clothes?' Kemi says, walking to the door.

'I'll go with.' Kyouya says, as I nod. Kemi lifts a brow, but doesn't say anything.