Chapter Four: Drunk Sex

Start from the beginning

Matthew's POV
I don't know what I was thinking, I was just too drunk to know! All I know is that I wanted him! I wanted him now! I don't care that I'm a virgin! I want him to take my virginity!

Gilbert broke away from the kiss "Matthew I don't think that we should do thi-."

I cut him off by roughly kissing him.

Gilbert lightly pushed me away and sat up "Matthew, we ca-"

I interrupted him and yelled "I want you, Gil! I don't care what happens after! I don't care that I'm not in my right mind! I just want you!" Tears started building up in my eyes and I looked away.

Gilbert just looked at me shocked. We was silent for a minute until he turn my head to face him and lightly kissed me "Birdie." He wiped my tears.

I lightly blushed at the nickname he gave me even though my face was already flushed due to still being drunk.

"Let's take this to your room, okay?" Gilbert smiled.

I smiled ever so brightly. Those words were music to my ears! I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist and lightly wrapped my arms around his neck, then roughly kissed him.

Gilbert managed to get up easily. I guess I'm not as heavy as I think I am. He carefully walked up the stairs.

I broke away from the kiss "Turn left and it's the second door to the right."

Gilbert nodded and we resumed our sloppy kissing.

We got to my room and he opened the door and walked in. Gilbert closed the door with his foot and lied me down on my bed.

I unwrapped my arms and legs from around him and took off my coat then threw it somewhere.

Gilbert did the same.

After a few moments of making out. I started pulling off Gilbert's shirt. He helped me do so and threw his shirt somewhere in the room.

Gilbert started pulling off my shirt and  I helped him. I threw my shirt on the floor.

I want him to fuck me so bad! I couldn't wait any longer and started un-doing Gilbert's pants and belt. Gilbert did the same and I was enjoying this so much!

Gilbert pulled away from the kiss and started taking his pants completely off and throwing them somewhere he did the same with mine. We both was still lightly panting from the rough, sloppy make out session.

Eventually, we started kissing again more sloppy and minutes later we removed each other's boxers.

Gilbert's POV
This is actually happening, which is definitely awesomely unbelievable!

Matthew pulled away from the kiss and reached for the drawer to his nightstand. He opened it and took out a bottle of maple lube, closing the drawer back.

I laughed a bit because everything is Maple with this guy.

"Gil." Matthew looked into my red eyes with his beautiful purple ones "I don't want you to hold back okay?"

I was hesitant to nod, but I did. He gave me the lube.

"And Gil, you don't have to prepare me or anything, I'll be fine. I just want you." Matthew smile, but it wasn't a sweet one. It was a lustful one. More like a lustful grin.

I rubbed lube onto my erect member "Are you sure becau-"

Matthew just crashed his lips to mine.

I dropped the tube of lube on the floor and slowly entered Matthew.

Matthew loudly moaned "G-Gil~!"

I waited for Matthew to adjust.

"Y-You can start moving~!" Matthew wrapped legs around my waist.

I started moving at a pace that Matthew can probably deal with.

Matthew was moaning quite loudly "G-Go faster~!"

I went faster and sucked on Matthew's neck, leaving a hickey behind.

Matthew moaned and gripped the sheets tightly.

I went much faster, pounding into Matthew, as he moaned louder and louder "Gil~! I'm about to cum!"

"Hah....not...hah.....yet...." I kept going "Try to......hold it in."

"I-I don't th-think tha- Ah~!" When Matthew was about to answer, he cummed hard all over his stomach and chest "J-Just keep going~!"

"But, your.....ah.....very sensitive right now." I just kept going like he told me to.

"It's fine~! J-Just keep going!" Matthew kissed me.

-Time Skip-

I pounded into Matthew much faster "I'm about to cum Matthew!"

"I am too!" Matthew moaned.

A few thrusts later, I cummed deep inside of Matthew and he let out one last moan and cummed all over his stomach and chest once again.

Matthew and I was both panting.

"We should take a shower and go to bed." I pulled out of Matthew.

Matthew let out a small moan and nodded.

I picked him up bridal style and went straight to the bathroom for our shower.

After our shower, we went straight to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!