Childish Thing You do They Love

Ed-When you dance to 'Old Time Rock and Roll', like Tom Cruise in Risky Business.
Granted a few times you gained a little too much speed and fell on your butt, he can't help but smile as you prove you're never too old to do what you love. (You also always wear one of his dress shirts when you dance)

 (You also always wear one of his dress shirts when you dance)

Oswald-
Calling animals by names that children use. Whenever you go to the park you call ducks "duckies" and rabbits "bunnies". He will have to remind you not to try to cuddle them because that's how you were banned from the zoo. You'd then correct him by stating you were banned because you attempted to bring the platypus home because he looked lonely. Oswald is so busy trying to keep a serious face he can't reply to your retort. He loves how you view animals as creatures to be babied and loved. He hopes that you'll do that with your children.

JeromeYou refuse to sleep unless he is right there next to you

Jerome
You refuse to sleep unless he is right there next to you. You may be a criminal and in some instances an ill person, but you're still a human. Humans need physical contact and you are no exception. You fall asleep on his chest and are lulled to sleep by his heartbeat. As you try to fall asleep he will whisper how much you mean to him and how he loves you. What he doesn't say is he would love for your child to be with you, so he could have the family he's secretly wanted.

 What he doesn't say is he would love for your child to be with you, so he could have the family he's secretly wanted