Author's Note

Alright so I've had several asks for me to include Harvey Dent on a regular basis and I've made my decision: I will be adding him. However, there will be some things I need to make a note of. Since I am predominantly basing the characters from the Gotham tv series(still haven't seen the final season yet, apologies), I will be writing Harvey as pre-Two Face, so before he was splashed with acid. I may do a chapter on when he changes, but that is probably months down the line. He and Jim are my more problematic characters to write for because their personalities are so normal in comparison to my main three. While he may have fewer installations in chapters, his stories will be just as well written as any other of the characters I write for.

I also will be taking down my other Harvey fics. As I've gotten older, the one about spending the night with him has increasingly rubbed me the wrong way in the way it presents dubious consent. Sex should not be coerced and should be considered seriously without the pressures of your partner or being kidnapped. And I will be taking down the old "How You Met" scenario, because I've written in my opinion, a better one. The reader's character is a lot easier to write for future scenarios, and I thought was less clunky.

Also to you Harvey Dent fans, this addition is over 1900 words, so go bananas, you've earned it for your patience.

So last thing I want to touch on. I am in college and this semester I will be taking the highest number of credit hours I have ever taken in my three years as a college student. With this in mind I'm not sure I'll be able to write anything from the end of January to May. Even then I may have to take a class over the summer. I just wanted to let you know and will try to write as much as I can. The muses were generous today.

As always it's amazing to see that after a year and a half of basically being radio silent, I still have readers interested in my writings. Thank you guys so much. You're amazing and I love all of you.

-Kiriant