Blind Beauty

I had to get out of the cold. Strange's men didn't give us the clothing for Gotham in the middle of the winter. No way I'd survive Arkham City at night in the middle of a blizzard.

I felt a light warmth on my left and began walking towards it until I hit something that was metal. I reached and felt a handle that I pulled on. As the door opened a wall of warm humid air hit me making me take off my coat leaving me in my V-Neck/Tee Shirt.

The door slammed shut behind me as I was lifted of the ground. I struggled as something that felt like rope wrapped around my arms and waist.

"My goodness, it looks like my hungry baby caught himself a snack." A sensual beautiful voice commented. A woman's voice.

"W-Whose there?" I called out.

The voice chuckled. "I'm right here."

I turned my head in the direction of the voice only to here a gasp.

"You're blind?" She asked.

"Yes...." I said looking downward feeling her gaze focused on me.

I heard footsteps come closer to me until I felt a soft hand cup my cheek. I also felt whatever was holding me loosen its grip so I was on the ground.

"Such beautiful gray eyes. So nonjudgmental towards others. Tell me, do you have anywhere to go?" She questioned.

I shook my head. "The only reason I came was that I could feel the heat and was freezing outside."

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Y/n." I replied.

"Well Y/n I don't usually let people into my garden unless I use them for food. Seeing as how you didn't hurt my babies or lie, I think I'll let you stay." She replied.

"T-Thank you Miss." I stuttered.

"Call me Ivy, sweetie." She replied.

I jolted as I felt something that had a velvet texture to it and gently wrapped around my hand and wrist.

"My babies like you very much. They know you won't hurt them." Ivy explained as I heard the sound of her walking and then the creaking of what I assumed was a chair.

"Why would I hurt them? Flora has existed on Earth long before any fauna did. The least I could do is respect my elders." I said gently stroking the vines since it felt somewhat comforting, like petting a cat or a dog.

"I never thought I'd hear someone actually defend them besides me." Ivy replied.

"Well...you did just say you used people for plant food..." I reminded her.

"They stepped on my plants!" She defended.

I merely chuckled and shook my head. "You are something else Miss Ivy."

"And what about you Y/n? You aren't exactly like your fellow man." Ivy asked.

"I was born blind and left to die near the Botanical Gardens. One of the caretakers found me and raised me to have create respect for the world." I told remembering my childhood.

"Well that's quite a childhood. Whoever raised you did an amazing job." She remarked.

"Yeah she did..." I muttered looking downward.

"I'm sorry I brought up an uncomfortable subject, Y/n." She apologized.

"No. It's alright. I really never told anyone about my past." I said. "I was fifteen when it happened. Some teenagers went into the gardens after hours and vandalized the place. My Adopted Mother caught them in the act and was shoved into a table causing her to hit her head on the edge of the table. She died instantly. I've been on my own not wanting to go back to a place that reminded me of the one good thing in my life."

"Then how did you end up here?"She asked.

"I found and killed the bastards that killed her. Judge pitied me and gave me ten years. Served two then got dragged out to this fresh hell like everyone else." I responded unknowingly clenching my fist.

I heard her scoot the chair back and walk over and gently held my clenched hand.

"It's over now Y/n." She said close enough that I could feel her breath.

"Ivy, can I feel your face? I just want to know what you look like since you sound beautiful from your voice alone." I asked.

"Alright." She replied lifting my hands so they cupped both of her cheeks.

I gently moved my thumb over her cheek until I felt her nose then her forehead. I gently moved down her smooth flawless to where her jaw was and traced her lips with my thumb then back to her cheeks.

"I don't know what a beautiful woman would look like, but I'd bet it would be you Ivy." I said in a hushed voice part of me not wanting her to hear it.

"If only you could see yourself Y/n. You're beautiful/handsome too." She replied now cupping my cheeks.

I felt her gently guiding my head downward slightly until I felt soft warm skin on my lips. I began moving my lips with Ivy's as we continued the tender kiss. I placed one hand behind her head and one arm around her waist allowing me to kiss her more.

As we broke this kiss. I brought her head forward so both of our foreheads were touching. "Thank you Ivy. I've never kissed a beautiful woman before."

"I've never kissed a person who is actually sweet and beautiful/handsome either. So I suppose this is a first for the both of us." She confessed. "Though I think we should both continue these new experiences together. Wouldn't you agree?".

I nodded my head smiling. "As long as you don't make me plant food."

She sighed "That's up to the children I'm afraid. They'll do anything for their mother."

I chuckled and whispered under my breath. "And so would I."

A/n: Sorry if it was bad. Tell me if you liked it or didn't or if you'd like more details in certain area of the story. Thank you for reading!!