Strippers and Killers(Jerome One Shot)

I was applying red lip liner that was a slightly darker shade of crimson than my lipstick to outline my lips when my boss Lilia opened my dressing room door.

"Y/n. You're on in five, we've got a full house, and we have a group of gentlemen who have asked for a dance by you." The boss called out.

"You know I don't do private dances." I shouted.

"Ugh. Fine, just don't piss off the red haired one, he looks like a loose cannon." She warned.

I pulled up my lingerie black lace tights, and zipped up my black leather heeled boots. I then grabbed my fingerless gauntlets and walked to the darkest side of the backstage.

"Gentlemen, I'd like you to welcome Deviant!" The boss shouted followed by cheers.

The lights dimmed and I walked to my position and waited for the song to begin.

I began by walking to the pole to the beat of the song. As the chorus began to play, I wrapped my legs around the pole and let the top part of my body lean back until I felt the cold pole on my back. I then leaned forward releasing my legs and letting them find their footing on the stage floor. I then grabbed the pole and pulled myself up then let myself slide down while spinning.

"Isn't she talented, boys?" The Host asked. "Who wants a private show with her?"

I stopped my routine and walked over to where she was talking.

"What the hell?! I said no private dances." I said through clenched teeth.

"Sorry, hon. I need all the profit I can get." She shrugged.

"I'll pay five hundred for a dance with her." A smooth voice stated.

For a moment I thought I saw my boss's eyes turn into dollar signs.

"She's all yours, take as long as you want." She smiled.

A red headed young man walked up on stage and began looking at me up and down as he circled me. Then snaked his hand around my waist.

I felt my stomach drop, I heard a lot of stories of what private dances lead to.

"Boss please don't make me do this. I'll work for two weeks without pay!" I asked.

"There's no need to be shy. I won't do anything you won't like." He whispered placing a strand of hair hair behind my ear.

"Sorry Y/n." Boss shrugged.

I felt myself begin to tremble as I lead the man to a curtain that had a room with two lounge chairs placed in front of a small pole.

"Y-You can sit down if you want." I stuttered.

"What are you so scared of? You must have done hundreds of dances, haven't you?" He asked sitting down on the leather lounge chair.

I shook my head. "I don't do private shows."

"Well look I payed a lot of money for a dance, I'm not leaving till I have my money's worth...." He leaned his face closer to my ear, to the point of his lips brushing up against my ear. "....and I'm not a good person to get angry."

I felt my breath hitch in fright.

He got up and walked over to me, showing how tall he was in comparison to me. "What happened  to that tough girl attitude that I liked hmm?" He asked curiously.

I looked into his eyes pleadingly. "Please don't make me do those things. The things girls always talk about doing with men behind closed doors."

His gaze softened as if he was somewhat sympathetic. "So your name is Y/n?" He asked stroking my cheek.

I nodded.

He sighed. "Well it looks like I'm in a nice mood today. I won't make you do anything you're uncomfortable with, we can talk I suppose." He said sitting back down.

"Let's get one rule straight though.." He said patting his lap for me sit down.

I sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Y/n. Now I can't have some pig come in and steal you away, so you are only going to do private dances for me and only me. Understand?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good." He said tilting my head downward and placing a closed mouth kiss on my lips.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

I smiled shyly and shook my head.

He sighed and let me rest my head on his chest.

"You know, Gorgeous I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.." He stated resting his head atop of mine.

I didn't reply I just listened to his soothing heartbeat, while I drifted off to dreamland.