seventy

" Oh Ni, you look beautiful."

Niall felt himself blush," Thank you mum."

" I can't believe my baby boy is growing up." Maura says, fanning her eyes so they don't start to tear up.

" Mum, don't make me cry yet." Niall says.

" I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's your wedding day, I should be crying." Maura says.

Okay yes, today was the wedding everyone has been waiting for. It has been about 9 months since Liam first proposed to Niall. The wedding was so far away was because Niall had to go to physical therapy for his body after the car accident, the boys actually had to plan the wedding, they had to move from their apartment into their new house, they had Drew finally turn 2 years old, then Lani turned 2 years old a couple months after Drew, the boys had to watch the kids and never had time to plan their wedding. It was a miracle whenever the boys got to planning. So, Liam and Niall are finally glad they get to actually do the wedding.

" Well, just hold your tears in." Niall says. Maura lets out a laugh as Harry walks up to the two of them.

" Maura, Niall, it's time." Harry says. Niall looks at his best friend who was glowing from his second pregnancy. He was only a couple weeks along, but he was glowing.

" I can't believe this is happening." Niall says to his best friend.

" I can't either. I'm proud of you." Harry says.

" I'm glad I had you through this whole journey with Liam. I don't know what I would have done without you." Niall says.

" I'm happy to be there. That's what best friends do." Harry says.

" Harry, come on! Grab Niall and lets go!" Louis calls. Harry rolls his eyes and looks at Niall.

" Lets get going." Harry says. The three of them walk to where Louis was standing. Louis looked really impatient.

" If I'm waiting like a manic, how do you think Liam feels?" Louis says opening his arm out for Harry to connect. Harry connects his arm with Louis.

" Sorry I like to talk to my mother." Niall says.

Before Louis could protest, Maura cuts all of them off," Boys, start walking."

Louis sticks his tongue out at Niall and him and Harry walk down the aisle. Niall looks at his mother.

" Ready mum?" Niall asks. Maura kisses Niall's cheek.

" If you're ready baby." Maura says. Niall smiles.

" Lets do it mum." Niall says. Niall and Maura walk down the aisle. Niall couldn't focus on anything else except for his soon-to-be-husband waiting for him at the end of aisle. Liam looked handsome and Niall couldn't wait to actually be married to him. Maura kisses his cheek at the end of the aisle and Niall walks to Liam. Liam smiles at Niall.

" Hi Ni." Liam quietly says.

" Hello Li." Niall says feeling a blush appear on his cheeks. Liam connects his hands with Niall's. The priest looks at the couple and he starts the ceremony.

But Niall couldn't focus on the priest because all he could focus on was Liam standing in front of him. He couldn't believe after almost three years, he's finally getting married to him.

Niall remembers bumping into him freshman year of college, and then slowly fall in love with him. It was just a crazy thought to him.

Niall felt Liam squeeze his hands. Niall felt his cheeks heat up. Liam smiles at him.