five

Niall and Liam were in the middle of some kind of drinking game. Niall didn't know what game it was, he was trying his best to fit in with Liam. All Niall knew was that he was drunk as hell. A group of eight people, including Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis, were sitting in a circle. It was almost midnight and most of the party had died down. Many people were asleep around the house. It was the eight in the circle and a couple people scattered throughout the house still awake and talking.

" Hey, you guys wanna play truth or dare alcohol style?" Someone in the circle asks. Niall looks at Liam.

" What does she mean?" Niall quietly asks Liam.

" If you don't want to do a dare or answer a truth, you would have to drink a shot." Liam explains. Niall nods his head.

" Okay. I'll start." The person who said the suggestion says," Louis. Truth or dare."

" Dare." Louis says.

" Lick a stranger's face." She says. Louis smirks.

" It's on." Louis says. Louis walks to one of the drunk university student and licks her face. He walks back to the circle and sits next to Harry.

" Easy as fuck." Louis says. Louis looks at Niall across the circle." Niall, truth or dare."

" Truth." Niall says. Liam nudges Niall.

" You're so lame." Liam says.

" I know. That's why I chose truth." Niall says.

" What's the most disgusting habit you have?" Louis asks.

" I don't know. Probably biting my nails." Niall says. Niall looks around the circle till he sees Harry not looking at him. Niall smirks." Harry, truth or dare." Harry glares at Niall.

" Dare." Harry says.

" I dare you to kiss," Niall pauses to look for someone Harry can kiss. He looks at a random girl he doesn't know the name of. Niall points to her," Her."

Harry shakes his head," I can't do it."

" Then you know what that means." Someone in the circle says pouring a shot glass. They hand Harry the shot glass and Harry chugs it down. Harry places the glass down. Harry looks at Liam.

" Liam, truth or dare." Harry says.

" The Party Payno better say dare." A boy in the circle says.

" You know it. Dare Harry." Liam says. Harry smirks at Niall. Niall knows where this is going. And he wasn't ready for it. Harry looks at Liam.

" I dare you to take Niall and go make out until one of us comes to get you guys." Harry says. Niall's mouth drops a little. He couldn't believe Harry actually said that. Liam stands up and holds his hand out for Niall to grab it.

" Let's go make-out." Liam says. Niall couldn't believe his ears. Liam actually wants to make out with Niall? This couldn't be real, Niall thought.

And Liam was thinking the same thing. This couldn't be real. Liam was going to make out with Niall. Liam felt like this was a dream.

Niall grabs Liam's hands and Liam helps Niall stand up. Liam guides Niall upstairs and walks into a random room. The room turned out to be a closet. Liam and Niall stand close together in the in-closed closet. Niall starts to stare at Liam's lips. Liam stares at Niall's bright eyes.

" So, I guess we have to kiss." Liam says. Niall looks into Liam's eyes.

" You didn't have to take the dare." Niall says.

" But I wanted to. The Party Payno doesn't back down from dares." Liam says.

" But you have to kiss a guy. You're straight and straight guys are all about that no homo shit." Niall says.