sixty-one

The four boys were laying around a hospital room before Harry could give birth. They were in the hospital for about 2 hours and apparently, Harry has been in labour all day, so Harry should be ready to give birth any time.

Harry looks at Louis with a pouted lip and teary eyes.

" Lou, it hurts." Harry says.

" I know babe, but you gotta stick through it." Louis says. Doctor Johnson walks into the room with nurses following behind him. He smiles at the four boys.

" You're ready to give birth, Harry." Doctor Johnson says. He faces Niall and Liam," That means you boys have to wait in the waiting room. Sorry boys."

" It's okay." Liam says. Liam stands up and helps Niall stand up. They walk over to Harry and Niall kisses his forehead.

" Good luck Harry. You'll do great." Niall says. Harry smiles at his best friend.

" Thanks Nialler." Harry says.

" Good luck from me too." Liam says. Niall and Liam connect their hands together and walk out of the room. They walk down the hallway and into the waiting room. Liam leads Niall to chairs and helps Niall sit down. Liam sits down next to Niall.

" I can't believe he's been in labour all day. That must have hurt." Niall says.

" I wouldn't know." Liam says. Niall leans into Liam's chest. Liam wraps his arms around Niall's belly. Liam could feel the baby move under his touch.

" You know Ni, I love you." Liam says running circles into his stomach. Niall smiles at the motion.

" I love you more." Niall says. Niall's phone starts ringing and Niall lets out a groan.

" What do people want?" Niall groans. Niall pulls his phone out of his pocket and looks to see his mother wants to FaceTime. Niall answers the call.

" What's up mum?" Niall asks. Liam places his chin on the top of Niall's head to look at the phone.

" Is Harry doing alright? Is the baby there yet? Can we come yet?" Maura asks. Niall rolls his eyes. He loves how his mum cares more for his best friend than him.

" Harry just went into the operation. So the baby should be here soon. And that means you guys can start coming." Niall says.

" Well, that's good," Maura says," Did you know that Drew is in love with Louis's sisters? He won't leave them alone as much as Karen and I try to bring him to us."

" I don't think he's seen so many girls." Karen joins in on the conversation.

" What can I say? DJ is a chick magnet." Liam says. Niall looks up at Liam and elbows him. Liam lets out a groan.

" We'll let their families know about Harry. We'll see you guys soon." Karen says.

" Bye mum." Liam says.

" Bye mum." Niall says. Niall hangs up the call and places his phone on his chest. Niall looks up at Liam.

" Hi Liam." Niall says. Liam smiles.

" Hi Niall." Liam says. Liam kisses Niall's forehead. Niall picks his phone up and opens it up. He goes on Instagram and goes through the explore tab. He does this when he's bored and lets say that's a lot.

Niall was scrolling when he noticed someone he could sort of recognized. She looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

But anyway, the picture was a selfie of her and her daughter. Her daughter also looked really familiar.