Chp. 30 "Untimely Introductions"

Chp. 30 “Untimely Introductions”

As soon as I had pulled into Avery’s drive way and exited my car her lips were on mine. I hadn’t even had time to walk her to her door before her lips had captivated me. She tasted so sweet and her skin felt so amazing on my fingertips, I just simply couldn’t get enough.

I pressed her lightly against the hood of my car, the summer heat wrapping around us as my hands wrapped around her. I tugged on her loose T shirt, trying to get her as close as possible to me, knowing that at this rate we would both soon be naked.

Her hands made their way down my stomach, grazing over my belly button and then stopping at the top hem of my shorts.  I felt her fingers wrap around it and tug my lower body into hers, causing me to shiver with pleasure and anticipation. She pulled back then, looking away from me for a split second and smiling devilishly at her pool.

“Let’s go skinny dipping.”

My heart pounded in my chest at her words, and even though she had seen me naked I still felt the need to be nervous. Maybe it was because we would both be naked, and I would finally get to admire her perfect body. I nodded eagerly, smiling as she took my hand and let me through her back wooden gate and shut it behind her.

The clear blue pool was lit up with lights on the sides, and I knew once we were naked I would be able to see every detail of her body. She stepped away from me then, gazing at me with pure desire hidden in her eyes. I felt my throat go dry as my hands got even sweatier than they already were. Her delicate hands roamed seductively down her own body, stopping at the end of her shirt and grabbing at the edge. I watched in amazement as she pulled her T shirt over her head and dropped it to the damp floor next to her, allowing me to drink in her half naked torso.

Her red lacy bra held up her perfectly round breasts and I felt my eyes dry out from the lack of blinking. I instantly decided that this was my favorite bra, and I would want her to wear it every time she put one on. I smiled eagerly as she waited for me to start removing clothing, as if it was a game, and I complied. I slip my already un-buttoned shorts down, exposing my bare legs and kicking them to the side.

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her while I drank in her perfect figure. Her hair was dark in the night, but the pool lighting reflected off of her golden skin, giving her an irresistible aura. Her flat stomach was complimented with a belly ring stud, something I had never noticed until now. It actually made her sexier.

All the while her eyes were drinking in my bare legs, knowing it was one of my many attributes she loved about my body. I began stepping forward when she unbuttoned her jean shorts, wiggling out of them and kicking them aside like I had done.

If my mouth had been open at the time, I would’ve drooled.

Her black underwear hugged her figure, giving me teasing view of her area. I smiled knowing the rest of our clothes weren’t going to be on much longer, and we would soon be naked.

I quickly closed the gap that was between us, my hands roaming her perfect body with pure hunger. I wanted her so bad it hurt, I just needed her. She lifted my shirt over my head and worked on my bra moments after, exposing my chest to the night’s humidity.