"Budo..what are y-you doing here?" Taro said, scratching the back of his neck. "Hey! I'm the one to ask the questions here!" Budo said back.

 "Okay, okay..calm down. I'm here because I figured Ayano would be here by now.." Taro explained. "Why would you be looking for Ayano?" Budo asked. "I don't know, I guess you got me interested.." He replied. "So..you like her now?"

 "What? No! I mean...not really. I'm just saying she's a mysterious girl that's all." Taro argued. Budo shook his head. Taro looked up at Budo, "Do you still want those char-"

 "Shh!" Budo interrupted. Budo started walking slowly to the rail of the rooftop. He saw in the distance Oka running in the girls shower-room. "What is Oka doing running there, shouldn't she be at her club..?" Budo mumbled. "I don't know.." Taro responded. They both watched as Oka ran into the small, white, building. "That's weird..don't you think?" Budo mumbled to Taro. "I don't know, she's not the one i'm looking for." Taro shrugs. 

 Budo paid close attention, and soon, he sees Ayano run into the shower-room from the other way. Budo gasped. "What?" Taro asked Budo. Budo didn't say a word. He knew that if he told Taro, he'd go looking for her and he might be able to steal her from him. So Budo decided to do this on his own.

 "Nothing.." Budo said and shook his head. "Uh..I gotta get home..homework." Budo said. "Don't you want those chargers..?" Taro asked. "No, I decided that going through some random girls' phone isn't really called for." Budo said, walking away slowly. Taro shrugged and stayed at his spot. They said their goodbyes, and once Budo got through the double doors, he ran.

 He ran to the showers, he made sure he did it extra quick and made sure that Tar wasn't looking. He felt weird at first, about even having the thought of entering the girls showers, but his curiosity got to the best of him. He was right at the door.

 Budo then entered the small building. He made slow steps so that it was almost impossible to hear. That's when he heard something himself...footsteps. He was in front of the lockers, and once he got to the edge, she decided to take a peek. Hopefully, none of them thought to take a bath at the end on the school day. But what he saw was much worse.

 Oka Ruto's body, laid there. She was sitting on the floor and her back leaned on the tub at the end of the hall. Her chest, her head, her body was covered in nothing but blood. Gushing blood. Her face was so stabbed up that the features weren't even there, her face was sagging like a plastic bag.

 Budo was horrified. That's when the footsteps he heard began to show themselves. Black shoes with bloody white socks that reached her upper calves. A dripping knife in her hand, and a uniform, drenched in blood. Budo watched for a face. He only saw the back of her. He recognized that ponytail, how it swayed. Budo stood up straight. He didn't care.

 He walked closer and closer. When he was a bit close, her head turned to the side. Budo froze, he couldn't move, or run away.

 That's when she turned around completely. And it was her. Ayano Aishi. The real Ayano Aishi. "A-Ayano..?" Budo mumbled. She faced him, and wiped the blood off of the knife onto her shirt. "So..now you know." She said. "Ayano, what is going on? Did you.."

 "I've always felt different.." Ayano interrupted. "..never one of the popular girls. So silent and unbreakable. But that's when I saw him. He was everything to me. And he is. So I'm not going to let anyone take him away from me." She explained. "Who?" Budo asked. Ayano started walking close and closer to Budo. He backed away.

 "I can't let anyone get in my way, Budo." Ayano stated. "I-I won't tell anyone.." Budo stammered. "I'm sure you won't." Ayano responded.

 Suddenly, Ayano swung the knife in her hand in Budo's direction. Budo dodged it, and the knife hit the lockers, sinking deep into the door. Ayano pulled on it to let it loose. Budo jumped back and hit a wall behind him, "Ayano don't do this!" Budo screeched. "I have to!" Ayano shouted. 

 Then, the knife finally let loose of the locker and she began charging after Budo. She swung the knife again, but Budo dodged it, and another time, Budo dodged it. Budo was now stuck in a corner. "Why? Why must you do this?" Budo asked. Ayano was right in front of him. Ayano raised her knife to the sky and soon, she charged it in the direction of Budo's throat. But before it could enter, Budo caught her wrist and used his strength. He stood there, grabbing her wrist from killing him.

 "Aren't you afraid of me?" Ayano asked. Budo stared into her eyes. They were dark and scary. They showed her insanity. But they also had a tint of glow, a sparkle. It could drive Budo mad. Of course, he would be afraid on any occasion. But for some reason, the only thing he felt was affection. So Budo shook his head, "No, i'm not afraid, Ayano." Budo stood straight and still held onto Ayano wrist. "I want to help you. For some reason, I have begun an interest in you. To me..you are extraordinary." Budo explained. Ayano was shocked. She lowered her knife. "Really?" She asked.

 "Really.."

 Ayano dropped her knife and stared back at Budo. This was nuts. She had just killed someone. But he didn't care. All he saw was her. That is, until realization hit him, "Okay, well..what are we gonna do about the dead body in the background..?"