I quickly got up from the couch, standing straight up. Not once, since I've been employed a Graham Enterprises has Aubrey every even attempted to raise his voice. He was never stern, never rough, always so kind and gentle. This whole fling had turned into something unexpected that unintentionally escalated as the months went on.

In the beginning, which was a few months ago. I was new to Los Angeles, didn't have much but a small apartment and two degrees under my belt. I applied for the job as an assistant and got the job on the spot. Unlike what most would think, I didn't come into this job planning to sleep with a marry man. I'd never imagine that I would be in this situation, but I was.

One day, we were at work a little later than usual. It had been a very stressful day, full of meetings and conferences- Aubrey had forgotten to file some very important papers, so I'd offered to stay and help.

As we worked, we got into the conversation about our lives and how we ended up where we currently were. I talked about my simple life in New York, my Business degrees, and that small money I'd manage to save up to move here.

He talked about running this company after this passing of his Grandfather, and how he'd fought for the position of CEO against his cousin. He told me that he had a wife of ten years, they'd been together for fifteen. They'd had yet to have kids due to her personal medical issues, though children were something he yearned for.

He explained how they were so happy at one point, but seemed to grow apart as time went on. They both were unhappy, but neither of them seemed to pull the strings that connected the two of them.

He began to use me as an outlet, sex wasn't always involved. We'd began to stay after work everyday, just talking and enjoying each other's company. Like I said, I wasn't necessarily the one to pick out married men.

On this one specific day, I'd actually met his wife. She'd come to bring him his lunch, and I happened to run into her. I was leaving the copying room as she exited his office, and he called me over to meet her.

She was a beautiful woman, stunning for her age. She was dressed in all White with accents of Cheetah Print, the fashion didn't really impress me. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun, which rested on the top of her head. She had a certain look on her face when he introduced me, and I could automatically tell she wasn't feeling me.

The next day, Aubrey explained how she insisted that he fired me because "she could see right through me"

The next day, Aubrey explained how she insisted that he fired me because "she could see right through me". This triggered everything, her judgement of me before even getting the chance to actually know me.

I had no intentions on trying anything with Aubrey, but for some reason that made me want to.

After that day, we began a sexual rollercoaster. What would become our normal routine began the next day.