Part 17

This is a REAAALLY long chapter, so you'd better get some popcorn and soda while reading this.

Oh, and I edited the previous chapter, putting a few paragraphs on the part where she was provoking him to make it more detailed.
______________________________________
Reaper wasn't in a good mood, and his body was aching all over. Damn robot kept throwing him all over the place, and he had to use his Wraith form frequently to fight that thing. All for what? Sombra failed to kill the woman, and their mission failed. Again. Maybe the pain would go away sooner or later, he thought. After all, he can heal himself just by killing people. He sat in his room on the edge of his bed looking at the floor underneath him. He haven't met her for almost a day, wonder what she was up to while he was gone? On second thought,

Why would he care?

Night already fell, it was dark outside and everyone was asleep except for some people that needed to guard the place at night. He remembered that the guards that was guarding the interrogation room wouldn't be there at night, since they were convinced that the doctor won't have anything to threat the security or even themselves. Some guards, he thought. Don't judge a book by its cover it's what people would say, they never know if she got some people from the inside that helped her. And they should do their work properly; maybe he would go confront them about that tomorrow. For now, he wanted to get his mind off the previous mission, and he wouldn't get any good night's sleep soon enough. So he got up from his bed, walking his way out from his room.

He went his way to the interrogation room, found himself satisfied with the empty room. He slowly walked towards the metal door which he forgot that it was locked. He cursed under his breath, somehow they must've left the keys somewhere in the room. He went to check the monitors with all the controls to see if the keys were there, but none. He checked under the controls, drawers, but still no luck. He was about to give up, but as he turned around, his eyes caught a glimpse of something shiny hanging beside the numerous monitors. It was the keys. If he's not wearing his mask, people would've seen his smirking face. He went to the keys and took it without hesitation. As he walked pass the CCTV monitors, he realized something was a bit odd. He decided to take a glimpse on the monitors, then he saw her.

Curling into a ball once again. But he couldn't see her face because she was facing at the wall. Something's up.

He went to the metal door to see it for himself. When he reached the door, he heard something unsettling. It sounded like a cry, but he had to make sure. He inserted the key into the keyhole, turning it with a click. Slowly, he opened the door and took a peek, the room was dark, since there's no light. The light behind him help him to see what's inside, although it was not much. Right there in the middle, a woman facing her back towards him, it sounded like the crying sound was coming from her, but soft. Her body shook every minute, looking like she had been a crying mess for quite a while. Her stifled sobs was heard so clearly now as he took a step closer to her.When he reached at her lying body, he looked at her.

"What now?" His deep voice echoed through the room, sounded a bit irritated. She didn't answer, yet her sobs were getting softer. She still wasn't looking at him, and it only made him mad.

"I don't have time with all of this bullshit. Just spit it out." Still no answer. He lost his patience, so he went down on one knee and held her shoulder. Her body tensed and she jumped slightly from his touch. Suddenly she started to whimper and cower from him by curling herself more. That's not good. He was hesitate at first, but he had to do something.

"The hell is wrong with you--?!" He pulled her shoulder, letting her face him; but as he managed to do that, she quickly hid her face behind her arms, not wanting to look at him.