Part 6

Angela walked out from the private plane as she reached the deserted vicinity. Dry winds blew through her face bringing along the dust that made her cough badly. The place was quiet and vast, too much for her comfort. She looked around, looking for a living soul that she recognized.

'Watchpoint Gibraltar... It's been long.'

The plane started to move and the dust around it began to fly from the strong wind emitting from the plane. She covered her eyes with her sleeves until it stopped. With the plane no longer in sight, she decided to start her journey into the familiar place that she left for a long time.

'Where is everyone?'

She slung her bag on her shoulder, with another hand holding onto a white envelope that is addressed to Winston. She wondered what it was.
______________________________________

"I'm sorry doctor. Maybe I should've stayed here a little longer to help you." Angela looked at his eyes with guilt in her blue ones.

"Oh no, Ms. Angela. You already did a big favor for me. Right now you should continue what you have started. The world needs you more than ever." He patted on her shoulder with a soft smile on his lips.

But her eyes was distracted by the white rectangular object in his other hand, presenting it to her.

"Take it. Give it to my old friend, Winston." She accepted the letter and nodded at him.

"I'll make sure it will reach to him."

"I'm sure you will. Good luck."

She turned her attention to a female, who came and hugged her tightly with tears in her eyes.

"Be careful, okay? If you need anything, just call." Priscilla sniffed as she broke the hug and stared into Angela's eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll call you as soon as I reach there." She bade them farewell and went to the plane, waving them goodbye which they waved back.
______________________________________

"It feels more like a tape." She held the envelope trying to guess what's inside. It's a bit bulgy to be a normal letter, and the envelope look so full.

'I wonder what's in it? Maybe something important, or maybe he just wanted to give something since it's been years they last met.' She thought. She kept putting her mind into something since it was quiet; TOO quiet.

She didn't like the silence a bit; it was too uncomfortable, and Winston should be here. She kept the envelope into her bag, and continued to walk more. The place gave her the feel of nostalgia as she walked pass them, reminiscing the good memories she had with her friends. But it also reminded her the two men that used to be her best friends, who are no longer with her by her side. She put up a sad smile, thinking about them, especially the commander of Blackwatch. Time flies, and the entrance was now in front of her, but it doesn't look like someone was there.

But now she knew that she wasn't alone.

Someone just passed behind her, and she quickly turned to look for the silhouette.

"Who's there?" Her hand rested on a small pistol on her hips genuinely hidden under her cardigan. Although she didn't want any violence, but if it was her last resort, then she might do it.

The shadow zoomed behind her again, which caught her attention once more.

"Show yourself!" She looked around her, searching for the threatening figure. Her attention was now on high alert. The shadow kept zipping around circling her to her confusion, her eyes couldn't catch up the intruder's speed.