Part 10

I fixed the grammars and typos in the previous chapters, but if you see any more mistakes that I overlooked, pls do tell.

And 5oo+ reads! Thnx for the support!

 Enjoy!

______________________________________

Her eyes fluttered open. It was cold. She felt like her body was freezing in a cold chill room, but a puff of frore breath was never escaped from her mouth. She slowly pushed her body up from the solid concrete floor, and her head started to sting like hell. Feeling a bit dizzy, everything was a complete blur. Her vision started to make double images until she could focus into one clear vision. Her eyes wandered to her surroundings, and only one sentence that came into mind,

'Where am I?'

There was nothing but just an arid room, with only a metal door locked up from the outside with no vents or airways. There's no windows for her to see where she was. She turned to spot a small camera at the top corner of the room, and another at the other corner. She's being watched.

As she sat up with a killer headache, she tried to stand on her two feet; but obviously it was a bit hard. She wobbled a few seconds, and she would even stagger after a few attempts. Until she got her balance, she stood up completely and tried to look for an escape. Where is McCree? Where are her friends? But before she could figure out where their are, she had to know where she is.

"Hey! Can you hear me?! Tell me where I am!" She shouted at the CCTV, hoping to get attention. The room bounced her voice back, then there was nothing but just dead silence. She held her head, trying to stop the throbbing of her headache.

She aimlessly circled around the spacious room. The room was fit for more than three people, but somehow she felt like it wasn't even enough for one person to fit in. She held the walls, hoping to find some faulty or a chance to get out, but to no avail. She wasted almost 15 minutes feeling helpless in the clean room like an animal in a cage.

Few moments later, there were a few clicks coming from the metal door. She turned to look at the door and waited for it to slowly open by her captor. A hand was grabbing the side of the door, continuing to push it out of the way and inches away to reveal the owner's face.

"Buenos días, doctor. Have a good sleep?" The voice of a woman was too familiar to her. She could've sworn she heard it somewhere, but the headache was blocking her mind to think any further.

The person came out behind the door and revealed her true identity. All black with a colour of purple and grey, her nails a bit long, touching something in the air like she was typing. Her brown hair with a few hints of purple dye at the end was flipped at one side, leaving the other side to be a bit bald. She held her stare with the doctor's eyes, not even trying to break the gaze.

"How are you, amiga?" There were no words came out from her captive's mouth, and the woman sighed.

"Not talking, are you?" She broke the silence, but Angela was smart enough to not reply anything to her captor.

"Ah, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself." She walked closer to the doctor, her hand held out as if she wanted to shake hands. Angela only stared at the offered hand.

"Just call me Sombra." Angela didn't budge, leaving the hacker's hand hanging.

"You really are stubborn, aren't you? I never thought that Reaper's right about you." That name quickly rang a bell in Angela's aching mind. She knew the masked man? A sudden surge of courage came into her veins; and she glared daggers at the woman before her.