Part 11

He watched through the CCTV of the interrogation room. A crying doctor was in the middle of the room, curled there like a pathetic ball. No one was there outside the interrogation room except him, since the guards that supposed to watch her through the cameras were out to get something for him. His arm crossed, under his belt of unused ammo strapped completely on his chest. She looked helpless; very pathetic, he thought. The grip of his hand on his arm tightened, trying to suppress the igneous anger inside him. He hated her. Right now he felt like barging into the room and choke her while he staring at her sorry eyes, laughing at her misery.

But god be darned, he couldn't.

The door's locked using the classic lock and key, not bothering to use automated doors and security panels or passwords and shit. And the key's with the boss.

After thrashing the 'innocent' guards for not opening the doors, they told him about the key and he stopped beating them, but going to the boss' office was pretty much in vain, nevertheless. He could still remember every word he said during their unexpected meeting.

Even if you do barge into the room, you won't expect any answers to come out easily. Even you know how she is, right? So don't even try to waste any of our time. You can have your reunion tomorrow.

He slammed the control panels with brute force of his fist and cursed under his breath. He hated it when everything wasn't going to his plan. He couldn't wait anymore longer. He needed answers.

Few seconds passed, and the guards came. One of them called out to him.

"Sir, we got all the information that you needed for tomorrow's interrogation, sir." He spoke in formality.

Reaper slowly turned to look at the two guards, as he got up from his little tantrum and walked towards them. They saw the huge hole on the panels and resulted a few sparks from a few broken cables and smashed buttons. That really drained all the colour in their face, luckily they were wearing helmets. Reaper snatched the file from the guard's hand and opened it to examine the confidential papers. A familiar face of a Swiss woman was at the top right of the paper, along with some writings about her bibliography on the whole sheet, and there still more.

A professional doctor.

Above average.

Achieved new nanotechnology research.

Blah blah blah...on and on, he thought lazily. He already knew almost all what's written in it, so what's the point on giving him the information?

"I don't see any point in this shit. What am I supposed to ask her?" He asked in dissatisfaction. The guard was hesitant at first, fear of hitting the wrong nerve on the masked man.

"The boss said to ask her about her research. It's the reason what she was taken for, he said." The guard explained. Reaper just grunted and left the room, leaving the two injured guards that he beaten up all cower from his movements.

He was stomping his way to his room, ignoring everyone who was passing him.

Including Widowmaker.

She saw the change of aura from the man, though his mood was always the same. Grumpy.

"Aw...Did someone just spilled your milk?" She sassed. That managed to make him stopped his tracks. He turned to glance at the woman behind him, crossing her arms with a devilish smirk.

"I don't have time for this, Ameliē." He bellowed, then he continued his steps to his chambers. That made Widowmaker raised her brows, a little surprised with his unexpected gesture. She never see him so pissed, that he won't even stop to get mad at her sassy remarks like he always do.
______________________________________