Knight at Rush Hour Train Ride- @melantha123

Start from the beginning

His finger is rubbing me more vigorously and I part from his lips. My head throws back as I let out a loud moan and close my eyes. I shiver as Jack bends down and kisses my nipple. He stopped rubbing me and I take the time to catch my breath, panting loudly. I open my eyes and I see Jack, his head hovering over my wetness. I gasp as he pulls of my panties quickly. I clamp my legs shut but he was already there so I ended up just squeezing his head between my thighs. He chuckled quietly and pushes my legs apart with the force of his hands. I hold my breath as I feel his breath on my womanhood. I hold my breath as I felt his warm breath over my wetness. His warm and wet tongue combines with the fluids I'm releasing. He takes long licks over my clit. His finger is pushing at my entrance as he continues to lick me. I moan loudly when his finger shoots inside me. His other hand spreads my lips apart, showing everything that embarasses me.

My breath hitches as his finger moves inside me. His finger curls inside me and makes me scream his name as my head jolts back. He moves his finger in and out quickly while still licking me. My hands tangle in his hair, making sure he doesn't miss a spot as I continue to moan his name. I start to moan loudly and lustfully as I feel being close. He keeps moving quicker, sending me on the brink of ecstasy. My vision starts to fade and my body is in flames as I release myself. I pant as he still licks every drop off of me. I close my eyes and put my hands on my stomach for a moment to catch my breath. I open my eyes as I feel weight shifting on the couch. Jack is on his knees and wipes his hand over his mouth while grinning deviously. In one swift movement, he pulls down his pants and boxers at the same time.

A strange fuzzy feeling is in the pit of my stomach as I watch the swollen red tip of his erect member. I look back at his eyes which are suggesting to do indecent things. He leans down while placing both his hands on the sides of my head. I pull him down for a kiss as the feeling to take care of him overwhelms me. His kiss was gentle and I could taste myself on him. I close my eyes as our tongues rub against one another. He parts and kisses my cheek and I feel his tip at my entrance. His eyes are boring into mine as he slowly pushes his hip down, slowly filling me with more and more of him. I whine quietly and close my eyes as I as he pushes more of himself in. I pant and hang onto his shoulders as all of him is inside me. I feel his length throbbing inside me and look into his eyes.

His breathing is shallow and his eyes are closed. We both shiver in sync as he grows inside me. I pull him down for a kiss. "Are you ok?" He whispers into the kiss. I nod my head in reply as I grin. Slowly he starts to pull himself out. I wince as he pushes inside me again. He goes in and out slowly and increasing the pace each time. I bite my lip, trying to prevent me from screaming from pain. But eventually I feel at ease as his steady pushes are reaching my womb. I let out a moan as he starts to pound his flesh inside me quicker. I keep moaning his name loudly as I feel him getting harder. He looks at me and leans down. My sound of pleasure gets muffled as he kisses me roughly. "You sound so hot." He smirks against my lips. I sigh as I reach down and my fingers grasp his member, pausing his thrusts. I started to jerk him as he was still inside me. He moaned and bit his lip. I grin as I push him down while he's still inside. He falls to sit on the couch and I sit on him while he's still inside me. We both gasp as this pushes him deeper inside me. He opens his eyes almost like a question at what I was going to do next. I grin as I slowly move my hips on him. He throws his head back and moans loudly as his tip and the veins covering his manhood are rubbing against my walls.

Hearing his moans only makes me wetter and getting ready to release myself on him. I fall to lay on him and I hold onto his shoulders as I moan. His hands rub my waist and snake down to my butt. He squeezes it before lifting me up and pulling me down on his length. I whimper his name as his tip hits a certain place inside me. I guess Jack noticed my change because his careful pushes are hitting the right spot of mine slowly. I start to shiver and moan his name repeatedly as he starts to shove into me more violently. My shivering intenses as I hear him whimpering near my ear. With one last push, I scream his name as I release myself on him. I fall on him as my fluids run out of me. His length is throbbing and pulsing inside me as he tries to lift me off of him.

Quickly he pulls himself out and releases himself on my stomach. He falls on me and we stay for a bit, shivering in sync as we catch out breaths. My hand wanders to my stomach. His liquid is still warm when I touch it with my fingers. I scoop it with one finger and his cheeks flush as he watches me lick it off of my finger. I lick my lips as I smile at him deviously. He gets off of me and turns his head away from me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask as I turn his head back to me so I can look into the blue eyes of his. "Nothing." He laughs lightly as he checks the time. "Oh crap! I have to go." He says hastily as he pulls his clothes on. I shrug as I put my clothes on too. We both face each other as we look into one another's eyes while smiling. His hand caresses my cheek before planting a kiss on my lips. "See you soon Elsa" He whispers before pecking my forehead. I smile and wrap my arms around his shoulders for a moment and giving him another kiss. He smiles and jogged toward the door where the dancers leave. He waves, grinning, before his white hair disappears. I smile and wave while getting my stuff and walking out.

A/N:

*Douses in holy water* This was the most smuttiest, lemon filled, lemonade I ever wrote. I guess it makes up for the long time I haven't updated. The next one will be innocent, I promise.

Again, I did not come up with this idea. I just wrote the smut. The first part is in @melantha123's Perverted Quadruplets (Jelsa) book. Go check it out, I highly recommend it, perverts. ;) All the credits go to her on this one. And thank you for letting me use your content, melantha123!

That's all from me!

Love 'ya!

~Daze~