Faults Recovery No worries

Christa's POV:

I waited patiently, staring at the blank floor

This is all my fault, not anyone's, my fault. Everyone gets hurt because of me.

Especially Renzo.

"Historia, you can check up on him if you want!" Hanji came out of his room, and gave me thumbs up.

I slowly walked into the room. Without another word, and closed the door behind me. I saw Renzo turning his head over to me, as I sat in the nearby stool.

"You okay?" I asked. He gave me smile.

Stop. Just stop acting like you're alright.

"Yeah." He simply said.

"Why do you still call me Christa?" I asked. His face looked confused.

"The answer is why not, right? You said Historia has never lived a happy life. Christa is the one I've fallen in loved with."

He slowly got up, and took my hands in his.

"Christa is the one who got me up my feet when Annie was crystalized. she's the one who made me happy." tears came out of my eyes.

"But, I'm Historia!There's nobody who will ever care for her."

Renzo gripped on my shoulders, pulling me close.

"Renzo! what are you doing!?" he pressed his lips against me. I moan, as his tongue slipped into my mouth. he wrapped his hands around my waist protectively.

"But I love Historia. I'm fact, both of them."

He pressed his lips against me, and pulled me down with him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed back.

"Thank you, Renzo. I love you,too."

He smiled against my neck, as he stroked my hair.

"Don't say that no one will ever care for you." He muttered.

____________
Renzo's pov:

"Historia and Eren will stay here in the camp." Hanji was instructing us the plan to find the ones who were involved if nick's death.

"What about me?" I asked

"Unfortunately, after your injury from the ambush, you can't go with levi and the others."

"Then, in just going to stay here and sit the whole time!" I asked, angry due to my injuries.

"Actually, I have something else you need to do."

________

"So, what is this thing you want me to do?" I asked. We were in a carriage that was taking us into Wall Sina.

Hanji pushed up her glasses

"It's about Annie." I gasped and paid attention to her.

"Her crystal is shattering."