Learning the ropes

The General strolled down the row of soldiers, lookig for his next victim.

I gulped when I realize that he was right in front of me. Crap. He grabbed me by the collar, and yelled into my face.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Renzo Wolfram. From Wall Maria!"

His eyes started to furrow.

"Wolfram? Wasn't your parents in the Stationary guard?"

I nodded silently. "Yes sir, I swear that I will get my revenge, and lead the people to freedom."

He pulled me closer and yelled louder.

"How is a piece of shit like you going to do THAT!? Your parents died, so that probably means the s-"

"Watch me, sir." I murmured.

"WHAT?!"

I gulped. No point lying now.

"Watch me SIR!!" I yelled. The other trainees looked at me with shock. I just outbursted at the General.

Keith let go of me, and said,

"I wish you well, then." And walked away.

Dinner

"Hey! Wolfram, over here!" I heard a trainnee beckoning to his table. I sat down, and set my tray on the table.

"I'm Eren Jäger. This is my adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman, and my best friend Armin Arlert." The brown haired boy greeted.

I smiled and gave them a wave.

"I'm Renzo Wolfram. Oh wait, You guys already know, because I was screamed at by the General." I chuckled, making them laugh.

"So, we heard you were also part of the Wall Maria incident." Armin murmered. I blink quickly.

"You guys were in it, too?" I exclaimed. Mikasa hushed me, and I sat back down.

"You guys are talking about Wall Maria?" Connie said sitting next to me.

"Connie. Be quiet." I whispered. People heard, and started to surround us.

I sigh softly.

"It felt like a dream, but it wasn't. I saw the colossal. I frozed when it's eyes darted at me...it was scary. People were dying, screaming, crying. Some when insane, and killed theirselves.

One of my parent's friends took me on the first boat before I saw another Titan. The fact is, I didn't see my parents. They were part of the stationary guard, so I thought they were trying to hold them off. They took all of us to Wall Sina. It been days since I saw my parents."

My hands turn into sweaty fists.

"One of the soldiers came to me. They looked sad. I asked them where were my parents at, but they said:

"They didn't make it." I started crying for days and days. I couldn't sleep. So, the Stationary guard was like my family until then. They took care of me, since they knew my parents so well. I wanted to become part of the stationary guard, but I wanted to seek vengence. So, i'm joining the survey corps."

The people looked at me with full of pity. I have been through alot.

"Oh..sorry for asking." Marco aplogize.

"Yeah. We didn't mean too." Connie patted me in the back. I smiled at him.

"Thanks."

Everyone looked at Eren.

"I saw my mother getting eaten by a Titan." I almost choke on my water. You can't be serious.

"Really? So, the Titan was close to you?" Minna asked. He nodded.

"So, how did you survived?" Thomas asked.

"We barely got in the last boat. Mikasa, Armin, and I had to watch the people who had to stay there longer. Thanks to our friend Hannes, he got us alive."

My eyes widened. "Hey! I know who he is. He was my father's childhood friend." I said with a smile.

"Anyways, I saw the Armored Titan." The whole room went quiet.

"No way." Ymir said "How?"

"Well, I saw a slight bit of him. He...he broked down the walls with his full body, along with some soldiers." He muttered.

"Talk about bull crap." Someone outside the crowed yelled. We all looked out, amd realized it was Jean.

"What is it, Horse face?" Eren angrily sighed.

"Bull crap. I bet you cried like a baby, did you Jäger?"

I got out of my seat. "People died, there should be a reason to." I said with my arms crossed.

He just grinned at me.

"You guys though that you would really be safe in there, huh Jäger?" He kept pushing him to the corner.

"Just because we were humiliated by being caged like birds, dosen't mean you can make a joke like that, Jean." Marco said to his best friend.

Eren came at him, and punched him in the face. I gasped, and tried to pull Jean away, while Armin did the same to Eren.

"Jean! Calm down." I said. He squirmed under my grip.

Mikasa came at the middle of them, making them stop.

"Please..just stop."

They both signed and stopped.

Before Jean said "Sorry", Keith came in.

Busted.

"What the hell is going on?" He yelled.

We all started to sit down.

Mikasa raised her hand, and said,"Sasha farted." Everyone started laughing.

Sasha looked confused, which was so priceless.

I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.

I looked ar Eren, who was staring angrily at Jean.

Looks like they're having bad blood between them.