The time has come

It was the last day being a trainee.

I already decided to be in the Scouting Legion, so it didn't matter if I was in the top ten or not, but I wanted to prove to everyone that my goal isn't stupid.

Our last training was to use the manuver gear. I don't really no what to say about the gear, but it felt like I could escape the walls, and fly forever.

I feel like a bird, soaring into the deep blue sky. I wish I could feel this everyday.

I went full speed at the fake Titan, and dashed my blade across its neck. I had to show my all.

Another one was coming in front of me, until I realized that Reiner and I just cut its neck together. He looked at me with a grin, and I gave him a smile. Well, at least I get points for assumption Teamwork. To be honest, I wanted to work alone like Annie, but I think they want us to work in teams too if we want to be in top ten.

After Training.

"Okay, you shit heads!" I'm really serious about his cussing issue -_-.

"We'll start the top ten." I let out a gulp. Why was I nervous? It's not like I wanted to be in the Military police.

"First place: Mikasa."

"Second Place: Reiner."

"Third place: Bertholdt"

"Fourth place: Renzo."

I wanted to scream out loud, when I realized I was in the top ten. I felt a pat in my back from Eren. He gave me a smile for "Congrats".

Eren was seventh rank, which I was proud of him too.

Next Day

Eren, Minna, Sasha, Annie, and I had to work in the front walls, accroding to the general's duties.

"Hey, where's Sasha?" Eren asked.

I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Let's just say tha-"

"I'm back!" There she is.

Annie aproached me, giving me a nervous shiver.

"Oh! H-hi Annie." I murmured.

"Hello. I just wanted to say congrats." I nervously patted the back of my head.

"T-thanks?" She left without another word, leaving me embarresed.

"I hope you aren't having a relationship with Annie." Eren said teasingly.

"I'm not!" When it comes to couples, Eren always get angry. I guess cause he hasn't made his move to Mikasa.

I saw a familiar figuire approachung us. My eyes widened, and realized that it was Hannes.

"Hannes! What are yoy doung here?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, since I congratualted Armin and Mikasa, I came here to congratulate the both of you as well. You're parents would have been proud."

I let out a chuckle.

"Actually, if they were alive, then they would get really pissed for me joining the corps."

"So, Hannes... you joined the recon corps?" Eren said with a annoyed tone.

"Listen Eren, i'm sorry about your m-"

"I don't care what shit you have to say!"

"Eren." I said with a worried tone.

Hannes didn't help to feel ashamed, and walks to back with the others, going off to a mission.

"Eren, you didn't have to do that!" I said.

"You don't understand, Renzo!" I was shocked by the outburst, but hunged my head down.

"I know. I'm sorry." Before I tried to leave, he gripped on my shoulder.

"No..I'm sorry. Let's just go back to our duty." I nodded.

I came across a drooling Sasha.

"Hey, guys wanna share some meat!?" She said, taking the wrapped meat out of her jacket.

"Sasha! You could go to jail!" Minna said.

"Hehe. Come on!"

I let out a small laugh.

"Okay. I'll have some."

"I'll have some, too." Thomas said.

"Okay, then." Minna giving in. We all looked at Eren, and he smiled.

"Let the adventure begin!" He said. Suddenly, a flash came from behind.

I slowly looked up, finding the colossal right in front of us.

Not again.

Wolfram (Attack on Titan fanfiction )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara