Chosen to

2 days later

Eren was sent to court, and finally was able to join his dream.

The Scouting Legion.

Today, was the ceremony to choose which place we want to go. After hearing the Wall Maria plan, It was a bit scary that it can be a suicide mission, but I knew it was the right choice.

I felt heart broken when Annie decided to join the Military police. I don't know what to do without her, or I can't wait patiently for the answer if she loves me or not.

I kept thinking in my sleep. I rolled to my right side, and watched the dark sky throughout my window.

I heard my door creak loudly, making me squeak a little. Light footsteps approach me, but I ignore it and shut my eyes tight. I felt smooth arms touching my shoulder. I turned back.

It had to be her.

"Annie, what are you doing?" I groaned as I sat up in bed. She looked terrified. I never seen her like this before.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whimpered. Why was she apologizing?

She's been acting like that since the unexpected death of M-

I couldn't say his name. God, what happened to him? This couldn't have happened.

Marco. Nobody dosen't know what happened to him.

Jean must have been sad.

He was his best friend. I wrapped my arm around her, and softly pulled her in bed with me. I protectively snuggled with her, and watch her steady breathing.

"I'm sorry." She softly said. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Shhh. It's okay." I whispered against her ear. She looked cute with her loose hair, but that wasn't part of the topic right now.

She looked at me with her deep blue eyes, and said,"Kiss me." I blushed lightly. I don't think I can do that. I only did that the first time, because I knew she wanted it, but she's being a bit taking it too far.

I sigh, and surrendered. I pulled her close, and simply pressed my lips against hers. She smirked against the kiss, and got on top of me. I blushed even more, and looked away.

Her hand, went through my shirt, down to my pants. It was embarrassing, considering that she was only wearing a tank and panties.

I moaned, as she past through my boxers, and started to touch me. I groaned in pain, and hunged my head up. She smirked evily, and started unbuttoning my shirt. I helped her out and took off my shirt.

Annie's POV:

I was amazed by his tone-well abs. I never thought he was a guy who worked out, since he's pretty much a wimp whenever it comes to people. He gripped in my hips, straddling me on top.

He was getting used to it

I leaned my face against his neck, and roamed my cold hands at his surprisingly hot body. He groaned, when I bit his neck, leaving him a mark. I sucked on the spot, making him push me off lightly. I gasped when he turn me around.

Let's see what he got.

Renzo's POV:

I hated Annie's teasing, so I decided to take control. I ripped off her tank, exposing her white laced bra. I blushed at my dirty thoughts. I couldn't possibly strip her naked, can I?

I kissed passionately, entering my tongue inside her caverns. She moaned in the kiss, so I kissed even roughly. My arm went straight for her naked thighs. They felt so soft.

I started roaming in the inner thigh, causing her to kick my arm. My eyes shot open, seeing Annie let out a giggle. I've never seen her like this.

Dust pink was in her cheeks, a small smile curved.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her even more. I put my finger in her mouth, to make room for my craving tongue. She gripped on my black hair, while I gripped on her blonde hair.

We both moaned in the kiss, as the moon reflected on us. My mouth wandered in her neck, licking and leaving a trace of saliva on her. I softly bite her. I didn't want to hurt her.

She leaned into my other ear, and whispered huskily," Take of your pants. Everything." I moaned of defeat. I started unbuckling my pants and my boxers, and started to strip off her bra and panties.

I blushed beet red, when I realized she was already wet.

"You made me this way." She said in a teasing way. I couldn't possibly-

Thoughts interrupted by Annie leaning low, sucking on me.

I let out a huge groan, this pleasure felt so good. She continued, bruising me. I gripped on her hair, and let her continue. She bit me, which I almost let out a moan, but covered my mouth.

"A-Annie!" I started panting hard. She looked at me with her lustful eyes. So beautiful.

I turned her over, and got in position. I wanted to show how much I love her.

I roughly entered her wet walls, as raspy moans come out of her lips. I smirked, and continued more faster. She moaned even louder, gripping in my neck.

"F-Faster please!" I nodded, and it was my turn to moan. I shot my seed inside her, and released her.

"I-I love you." I finally said. She looked at me, but smiled small.

"I love you, too." I blushed when she said that. I hugged her tightly, and pulled my blankets around us.

____________________________________

"So, do you really love me?" I asked. She gave me a irritated groan.

"Why would I lie. I love you, Renzo. I'm not lying." She bluntly said. I smiled at her.

"Thank god." I murmured. She came close, and pulled me into a kiss.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." I pulled her by the waist,and snuggled my head against her.

"Don't go. Please, just for a little while ." She sigh, and pulled away harshly.

"I can't. I have to go. I'm sorry. So, so, so sorry." She walked out of the door, but I gripped on her hand.

"I'll see you when I'm not in duty."

She shooked her head. "I'm sorry, Renzo." She placed her lips against my cheek, and walked out.

I looked down to the floor, and clenched my hands into a fist.

"Oh, but I will , because I love you, Annie Leonhardt." I mumbled to myself.

And she loves me back.