Think like a man

Renzo's POV:

"So, you're really going to get married with Christa?" Eren asked.

I visited the squad over, we had plans for the upcoming mission.

"Yeah, I did propose to her, but I feel like I'm taking things to fast.."

"And the fact that she wants a baby!" Armin exclaimed.

"Congrats to the Renzo, soon to be husband and father." Jean chimed in.

"Your guys are making me stress about this.."

"That's right brats, we should get back to the main topic, the mission."

"You're always a party pooper, sir." I said, making the others laugh.

Only being stared angrily at levi.

I gulped nervously.

Even though I was king and had almighty power

He still scared the shit out of me.

____

Christa's POV:

Wall Sina

I invited Sasha and Mikasa over to the mansion.

I had to prepare for the dress, the wedding, and everything.

Renzo would've helped, but he had talk to council of going to wall Maria, and had to inform to corps that the mission had been granted.

"Christa, are you excited about your wedding day?" Sasha asked, eating her potato.

Amelia was so kind to give her a batch of them since the two came here.

"W-well, nervous a bit."

"How so?" Mikasa asked.

"I'm not sure Renzo is feeling up for it.."

"You have to ask him." Mikasa said.

"W-what?"

"It's okay. you guys should tell one another how you feel about this. You both might have an understanding, if you don't, then work things out."

I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you, Mikasa. I hope things work out with you and eren!"

Mikasa blushed lightly.

"T-thank you as well."

"So Sasha? You excited about being a brides maid, what about you Mikasa?"

"Excited!" Sasha exclaimed.

"It'll be nice." Mikasa said with a small smile.

"You guys deserve a break and spend time with each other. forgot about your duties about being soldiers, start a life together! especially a break with...Annie."

I nod at Sasha's opinion.

"Yeah, we already decided to do that after getting what's in the basement. Renzo does need a long break after what's he been through. I'll never forgive Annie."

"I agree." Mikasa added to the topic.

"After trying to take Eren away, and making Renzo heart broken, I can't either."

We stood silent for a while.

"Enough of this depressing chat! let's talk about the dresses!" Sasha said with a cheerful grin.

"We should." Mikasa agreed.

"Yeah.. so what kind of bride dresses do you want. the blue one, the purple one, or the pink one? I really want the pink o-"