Anticipation

Sweat was rushing through my body. The Garrisons took Eren, Mikasa, and Armin away.

I don't know what they're going to do with them, but I good it wouldn't lead to death.

I covered my face with my bare hands, but split them apart, and took a peek of the injured soldiers. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked back, seeing the petite Annie.

"Can we talk?" She asked. I nodded, and we went somewhere quiet. She placed her bangs against her ear and let out a sigh.

"God. Many people died, huh?" She said with a little symphaty.

"Yeah." I said after letting out a sad exaggerated sigh. She leaned close, and said.

"At least you lived. I can't imagine." She said, making me flush. It was so embarrasing.

She leaned even closer and closer, tip toeing to get in my exact height.

"You're really worried about the there, huh?" I blushed even more, her face was just too close.

Damn just kiss me already.

"Umm... Yeah." I stuttered.

"I see. I'm sure they'll be alright." She said in her always monotone voice.

I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly places my hand behind her head, and presses my lips against hers.

Se immedietly kissed back. Of course, it was part of her plan.

The kiss was slow, yet has passion.

We were interrupted by a huge cannon sound. Our eyes widened, and we immedietly got on top of the roof. A huge puff of Gray smoke blocking our view.

"What's goin on?!" I asked to Reiner.

"Who knows. All I heard was the cannon."

"Do you think they killed them?" Jean added.

We all had horrified faces when we saw a hige skeleton form. It can't be Eren. He looked different back then.

The Garrison captain was crazy. No matter how Armin tried to tell him the truth, he just was scared.

The man raised his hand up, and the sodier readied the cannons.

"NOO!" I yelled. I tried to run to them, but Annie and Bertholdt pulled me back.

"It's no use." Annie said. I watched as the man raised his hand down, but someone stopped him.

Commander Pixis! He just saved them.

I used my gear to go up to them, while the others jouned me from behind.

"Pixis, thank god." I said walking up to the Commander. He knew my parents since I was little.

"Oh, Renzo! Long time no see. And yes, he's not a threat to me."

"What are you going to do to him?" Jean asked.

"We need him for a plan." My eyes furrowed.

"Exaclty what?" I asked.

"A plan to save Trost." A gave the old man a smirk.

"That's what I thought."