Street fighter

"Alright you piece of shits!" Keith yelled. Quit the cussing already. "Everyone get in a pair, and pratice your fighting skills."

I smiled and group up with Connie & Sasha. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?" I asked.

Connie let out a grin,"Hell yeah. You're the soldier, and we're the thugs." I nodded, and passed them the cardboard knifes.

Sasha made a ninja stance, that made me burst out laughing.

"Hooyaa!" The both exclaimed, making me laugh even more. I clenched on my stomach, making me fall because of the ninja act they were playing. Suddenly, Sasha gulped nervously. I looked back finding the general behind me.

"Wolfram! You go with Jäger and Braun." He ordered. I nervously run to them. I looked back, seeing Connie being yelled at. I feel really bad for those two.

"Hey guys, Keith told me to pratice with you." I said.

"Okay, let's see you try at me, Renzo." Reiner said. He passed me the knife.

I charged at him, as he place his stance. He tried to punch me in the face, but I bend low just in time. I point the knife right low the stomach.

"You lost, big guy." I said with a smirk. He smirk back.

"Not bad." He said.

"Hey, Annie. Aren't you suppose to train?" Eren said. I looked back and saw Annie. Her eyes locked with mine.

One thing about her is she is beautiful. I haven't talk to her, but I heard she's cold.

"I don't need pratice." She answered bluntly.

"Oh yeah. Show us what you got." Reiner said with a teasing smile.

"I don't hink we s-" I was interrupted when I saw Annie pinning Eren to the ground, and she went up to Reiner doing the same.

"Woah. How did you learn that?" I asked. She turn to me and looked at me with a mad face.

I was completely scared.

Her face softened and said, "My dad."

I let out a "Oh"

It was full of tension, till I brought up,"So, guess it's my turn."

She took a fighting stance.

Me vs Annie. I'm really going to be humiliated.

I took my stance too. She charged at me, and I dodged it with ease. I grabbed her fisted arm, and threw her over. She fell to the dirty ground.

"I-I'm s-soorry!" I said. I hope she was okay.

"No. I'm sorry." She grabbed my leg, and pulled me down.

I lightly chuckled. She looked at me confused.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked in a monotone. I looked at her with a big smile.

"Because, it was funny." I said. My eyes widened when she gave me a crooked smile.

She actually smiled

And that was the day I became friends with Annie Leondhardt.