"Sandra what the hell?!" I heard Gloria yell. Then I felt hands around me. Whoever it was couldn't really hug me, since I was literally shaking and holding me knees to my chest. My head was shoved into my knees, just because I felt safe in a little ball.

"Its ok, calm down" Niall whispered in my ear. Surprisingly his voice did calm me down a bit. When I was calmed enough, I slowly looked up to see everyone around me. They all stood looking down at me either sadly or in curiosity. Weirdly, my dad, Juan, and Harry were all around me. Harry had a small smile played on his lips. He also had sympathy and tears in his eyes. I noticed dry tears on his cheeks that weren't there before I had me little crying session.

"Why are you crying?" Gloria asked sympathetically. I just stared at the floor while cuffing my knees tightly.

"We broke up a while ago" Harry muttered sadly.

"Don't cry over this boy. He's ugly, stupid, scrawny, not very man-ish like. I mean at least Jason was super hot, tanned, cool, six-pack, them v-lines. Dam why'd you ever let that one go?!- Wait never mind. I forgot he was mean, but other then that he was super hot unlike curly fries over here" Gloria said making me chuckle sadly.

"I may not be very muscular but i'm still hot" Harry spat.

"You're not very man-like either. I consider you more of a boy. I mean you don't like guns, violence, working out, for god sake's you wear matching clothes. You spend hours looking at yourself in the mirror. You are a fucking queer, Harry. I'm sorry to break it to you but its true" Gloria yelled at him. He just looked at the floor not saying a word. He looked a bit upset but he also looked angry.

"Why'd you guys break up?" Louis asked normally. Harry just stared at the floor and shrugged while I did the same.

"Was it because you found out Harry slept with Lexi back in Cheshire when you slept over in Gemma's room one night?" Louis asked looking straight at me. I just looked at Harry in shock. He cheated on me?! Then he still slept with me a few days later?! What type of person does that?! How could he?!

"No, wait-it wasn't like that. I mean we didn't, I didn't. No! Louis-ugh!"

"How could you?!" I yelled angrily. I quickly jumped off the floor and stood right in front of him.

"I didn't! He's lying!" Harry yelled in disbelief.

"You fucking asshole! You cheated on me with her! You lied to me! You said she was just a friend! Then you fucking go and sleep with me! You made me feel special giving me a fucking cheap promise necklace! I don't own half your heart or whatever shitty lies you said that night! I fucking hate you and I mean it this time!"

"Its not true babe believe me!" Harry cried.

"Fuck you! Then you still accuse me of cheating on you with Niall. Look at yourself then speak! Fucking manwhore! I never wanna see you again! I swear and keep your fucking promise necklace! It doesn't mean shit to me anymore! Go give it to Alexandra!" I yelled yanking off the necklace he gave me with half a heart on it. I then threw it on the ground and ran off. I ran out of the building and headed towards my car.

"Sandra where the hell are you going?! You can't drive like this! You're fucking pissed off, you'll ram your car into a tree or post or something" Gloria said grabbing my forearm before I got into my car.

"I don't care if I die right now! Now let me go!" I yelled trying to pull away, but she had a good grip on me.

"No!" She yelled but I just slapped her hand away and jumped into my car. I quickly closed the door and locked it.

"If you kill yourself or do something stupid i'll never forgive you!" Gloria yelled.

"I hope I die right now!" I yelled putting the car in ignition and speeding out of the parking lot burning tire.