{23}

I smiled as Alex walked in with Brian, both of their hair sticking up like they just woke up. They both walked to where we were standing, Brian yawning right as he got to us.

"I have something to tell you guys, but I gotta know where Xander is." Alex scrunched his eyebrows, before the glazed look went over his face as he was mindlinking Xander.

"His office, should I tell him to come down?"

"Wait! Tell us first please, we can make a big thing to tell him." I looked over at El, who was practically jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes, looking between all of their confused faces. "Tell Xander to stay in his office, I don't want all of your squealing to make him come downstairs and freak out over me being out of bed, and the fact I didn't find him as soon as I woke up."

They nodded in unison, flickering between my stoic face and El's over excited one. I breathed in deeply, sighing while I rubbed my hands through my hair. I rested my hand on my protruding stomach, everyone's eyes widening at my action.

"I'm pregnant."

No one said anything at first, all of them staring at my stomach. Daniel stepped forward first, crouching down and pressing his ear to my stomach. When he heard the heartbeat, his heartbeat, he did something I never thought I would see Daniel do.

He cried.

He held me in his arms and sobbed, kissing the top of my head. Everyone came around me and held me, giving me kisses and words of reassurance.

"What if Xander doesn't want it?" I whispered to no one in particular. "We're so young, my mother told me so many things-"

"Which mother?" I looked up to Brian's curious gaze, receiving a weak smile in return.

"Moon Goddess. My sons in danger, and we need to go to the castle." Alex sucked in a breath, his gaze staring at me.

"How do you know about that, only Xander and I know about the castle. We haven't even told Daniel yet because he's such a blabber mouth!" Daniel gasped, placing his hand over his chest in fake shock.

"Well then!" I rolled my eyes at his antics, turning to fully face Alex.

"Tell me about this palace. My mom said something about it, and I swear if you don't tell the truth my son will never see his Uncle Alex." I growled.

"Son?" I turned to see Xander standing at the bottom of the staircase, his eyes flashing between all of us.

"Dammit." I muttered, turning and giving him a sheepish smile. "Surprise?"

"You're pregnant?" I scratched the back of my neck, wincing when I heard El smack the back of Daniels head as she pulled everyone out of the room.

"Uh, yeah I am. I was going to surprise you with some big thing but, I guess my sniffer isn't working and good as it was." I ramble on, my gaze suddenly interested on the small scratch at he bottom of the floor.

I looked up to see Xander grinning, walking forward before leaning to give me a kiss. His hands instinctively placed themselves on my stomach, tracing patterns against my skin through the fabric.

"Why can't I hear his heartbeat?" I chuckled as he knelt down, pressing his ear against it.

"My mom, she wanted to surprise you. Can you tell me about this palace now?" He stiffened, pulling away from my stomach. He placed a kiss at the center of my stomach, a huge grin pulling at his face when he felt my stomach warm under his touch.

"We have a palace, locked away until I became the King, and you become the Queen. I'm ready whenever you are." I smiled, my hand trailing down his cheek as I felt the scruff of his beard.

"I'll become the Queen, but you're already the King." He kissed me gently, touching my stomach lightly.

"We have to have a coronation, with the big dresses and balls and crowns." I laughed, shaking my head as he waved his hands around.

"Are you okay with being a father so young?" He gripped my hands, pulling them closer to his chest.

"Of course I am, the goddess chose us at a certain time. Regardless of whether or not we're ready, we will be." I laid my head against his chest, breathing in his scent.

"So show me this castle."

***

First of all, the castle was huge. It had to be well over 10,000 square feet, the walls made of stone and towered well above the trees. The hallways were musty, with velvet curtains hanging over the windows and blocking any form of light entering. Paintings hung along the walls, the rugs plush as I took off my shoes.

I ran through the hallways, taking in everything inside the home. I walked through two large doors that entered into a large ballroom, sunlight streaming through large windows that lined the walls.

Once I reached the middle of the room, I stuck my arms out and spun. I saw the past royalties, dancing around in huge ballgowns and deep tuxes. Yellow dresses and black tuxes whirled around me, a hazy smile playing on my lips as the vision hit me.

Wave after wave I saw a woman with a red dress, her hair piled upon her head with a crown set on her brow. Linda looked beautiful, deliriously happy with a man standing next to her. He looked so much like Xander it drove me wild, with blue eyes instead of his green. A crown rested on his head, a slight stubble along his jawline.

They took a step down the row of stairs, coming to stand before my mother, Selene. She raised a light in her hand, pressing on the temples of each of them. The light shown throughout the ballroom, lighting everyone's bodies as their souls came forward.

The crown rested upon my head now, a pale blue gown running down the length of my body. Sleeves ran down my arms, a ring resting on my forth finger. I felt that same light well up inside of me, expanding until it was the only thing I could see.

***

I found myself in the middle of the ballroom, looking at the paintings. The door opened as Xander walked in, a grin playing on my face. "Do you have the ring with you?"

He stopped mid stride, his eyebrows furrowing as he stuck his hand in his pocket. "How'd you know about that?"

I tapped my temple, smirking at his shocked look. "Visions remember?"

He began to walk until he stood right in front of me, taking out the box. He knelt down on one knee as he looked at me, his eyes shining the beautiful green I loved so much.

"I thank the Moon Goddess every day she brought me too you, and now he brought me another angel." He beamed as he looked at my stomach, taking my hand with his. "You already know what I'm going to ask and I already know what you're going to tell me. So please, marry me and be mine."

I nodded as he pushed the ring onto my finger, my heart rate speeding up as he stood and kissed me deeply. I felt my power expand throughout the room and feed itself to Xander. Light pooled around both of us as crowns materialized on our heads, shock and awe evident on his face.

"The rightful King and Queen have came home."

I smiled at my mothers voice boomed through the halls, the curtains being thrown back as light entered the entire castle. The castle became alive as the dust and grime left everything it coated, my power being the strongest I had ever felt it. I smiled as I clasped Xander's hand in my own, tugging my hair behind me.

"Come on, we have a coronation to plan."