{22}

Sunlight streamed across my face, making me wake up with a groan. I looked down and saw a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, with multiple IV's stuck in my arms. I felt sparks against my bare waist, a content sigh leaving my mouth.

I ripped the IV's out, gently picking up the arm and slipping out. I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, a bandage placed over where Randall had bit me, and an even larger bandage placed all over my back. I sighed as I peeled them off, grimacing at the sight of the still healing wounds.

"I can't believe I let you go through that." I looked up to Xander standing in the door way, guilt written across his face. I turned around, not caring about the fact I had no top on, or that he could see all of the ugly scars that riddled my body now.

"It's no ones fault except that bastard Randall and his father, I'm here now." I reached and pulled him to me, clutching onto his skin. "I'm sorry my skin is so ugly now."

He stiffened before pulling away, staring deep into my eyes. "Your skin has never been ugly and will never be ugly. These scars are stories, memories, even if they are bad. I love you so much, you're my weakness, I'm gladly alright with that."

He kissed me gently, my hands finding their way into his hair. I pulled away, my irises meeting his. "I'm taking a shower, join me."

The water felt good running down my healing wounds, my body facing Xander's. He stared at me as the water fell down, not daring to touch me. My eyes darted to his lips before I took a step forward, black swirling around in his green eyes.

His kiss was hungry and desperate, sending explosions of fire within my heart. His hands circled me, leaving no inch of me untouched. I moaned as he left my lips, trailing down to my chest and back to the base of my throat. I lifted my legs around him as he entered me, a gasp of pain leaving my lips. He stopped at looked at me with concern, only continuing when I nodded to him.

He thrust into me deeper, the pain leaving and euphoria returning. It was the feeling of mating, finally having one soul instead of two halves. I felt the familiar knot rise in my stomach as he thrust into me, my hands gripping into his hair as I cried out.

He sunk his teeth into where my mark was as he came, sending me into shock waves of pleasure. I'm sure the entire house could hear us right now, but I could honestly care less. I clutched onto him, minutes after we were finished I was still clinging to him as if I was a leaf floating trough the wind. He was my anchor, he kept me on the earth and out of the clouds.

He kissed below my ear, his hands wrapped so tightly around me. "I will never lose you again."

I smiled as I dropped my legs, the water turning cold on my back. I turned and moved the knob, the hot water greeting me as I began to wash his hair.

He watched me in awe, his gaze full of love. "I love you more than you know Xander."

He grinned as he kissed me, pushing my hair away from my chest. His trailed kisses, little singes of fire bracing my skin. My chest heaved as I looked into his eyes, his lips touching mine briefly before he rinsed his hair.

He lathered my hair and stood there running it through my scalp, his gaze boring into me. "Marry me."

My eyebrows shot up, a corner of my mouth quirking up. "You really have to ask?"

He laughed, a laugh I had missed for so long. "Say it, say yes for me."

"Xander, I accept you as my mate, my Alpha, and as my husband." He picked me up and spun me in the huge shower we shared, dropping me onto my toes before kissing me again.