{2}

I laid out on a field, daisies and sunflowers surrounding every inch of me. I sat up, my eyes blinking against the harsh light around me. "Hello?"

"Hello my dear." I looked up to find a woman in a long white dress, dark brown hair cascading in beautiful curls around her.

"Who are you?" I asked lightly, pushing my body off the ground.

"I'm the Moon Goddess my dear." I gulped at her words, looking around the field we both were in.

"Why am I here?" I asked quietly, suddenly feeling under dressed in her presence.

"A war is brewing, another pack wants to overthrow this new pack and eventually take over every other pack. The Alpha knows you're alive, he doesn't know where you are though. He's looking for you, and is sure that you're the answer to his problems." She spoke so relaxed, as if this wasn't a big deal.

"What am I to do? I just got to this new pack, I have powers, but I can't train them like every other wolf."

"I already spoke with your mates mother, she will help you with your powers. You have some left inside of you that you're not even aware of, every power of the foxes in your past flow through your veins." I gasped at her words, blood rising through me.

"The Alpha cannot be my mate! I'm not even supposed to know about him before I even meet him, I can't put him in line of danger, don't you think this is all so fast?" I rushed out.

She simply chuckled, walking forward to place her hand on my shoulder. "You have time, but now, I'm afraid, you must wake up."

***

I woke up to Daniel bursting into my room, the sound of the door hitting the wall leaving a small dent. His hair was a complete mess, his face slightly red and splotchy. I smirked at his face, rolling my eyes as the obvious smell of sex came off of him.

"Have fun last night?" I scratched my head as I spoke, pushing my wild mane of hair behind my shoulder. My dream came rushing back to me, sparks erupting from my finger tips as I looked at the shoulder she had placed her hand on. A huge moon was etched across my skin, curls intertwining with the crescent moon.

"When's you get that?" I looked up to Daniel, his eyes trained on my shoulder.

"The Moon Goddess came to me in a dream." He gasped, walking forward and spinning me around. His fingers touched my tattoo, sparks almost immediately erupting as if it didn't want him touching it.

"What'd she say?"

"Are you connected to the mindlink?" I asked him cautiously.

"Yes, why?" He looked at me warily, his eyes staring back to mine. I looked over his shoulder to my bright orange eyes, a constant reminder of how different I am.

"The Alpha can scout through your mind, I'm sorry about this." I reached forward with my thumb and pushed into his mind, his memories erupting into my brain as I took each and every one that had me as a wolf and a fox. I left in the fact he had met his mate last night, and replaced a few memories so there wouldn't be too many holes.

"What?" He opened his eyes before clutching his head, staring back at me.

"I'll give them back to you this afternoon, once the Alpha is done looking through your mind." He shook his head, looking at me as if I was insane. "Let me get dressed, go wait in the car."