{10}

When the car pulled up to the pack house, I got out the door quicker than I meant too. I needed to talk to Linda, train a bit harder than before. I kissed Xander's cheek, his face full of confusion.

"I have to go talk to your mom for a bit, but meet me in the music room around 8!" I said as I jogged up the steps. Instead of letting him plan out the date, I decided to take charge.

I smiled as I walked to the secret painting, looking around and sniffing the air before I swung it aside. I walked the long corridor before opening up into the familiar room, a smiling Linda greeting me.

"I need to work on my elements, they'll aid me the most if we go to war, and my healing." She simply nodded, walking in a small room for walking out with four bowls.

She placed each for on a table, before placing something in each one. One held dirt, one water, one gasoline, and one nothing. I'm assuming the one without anything in it was meant for air, but I could never be so certain with Linda.

"Focus on each one, feel them in your fingertips, in your veins. You'll have to work with gasoline for now for fires, but you should be about to use the oxygen in the air soon enough." I nodded, walking closer to the table.

"Which should I start with?"

"Which is your favorite, and which is your least favorite?" I rubbed my face a bit as I looked at the bowls, feeling them deep inside of me.

"Air is the easiest, but it isn't my favorite. Fire is my least favorite, water is my favorite but it's the one I'm the worst at." I lifted my fingers and spun the pieces of dirt in the air, lifting them up into the sky.

"We'll work with fire first, but we'll work with water the longest. The Moon is tied to water, it'll be what you're the most powerful with." I nodded, dropping the pieces of earth back into the bowl. "Feel the warmth of fire, focus on it, let it ignite."

I focused on pulling the gas, feeling the fire within me burn. I pushed and pushed until I heard the roar of the flame, opening to see the bowl with nothing but gas. I widening my eyes as I realized the bowl itself wasn't aflame, but my body was on fire.

Linda looked at me in awe, the flames weren't your typical orange and red. No, they shone electric blue, shining brighter than any star I had ever seen before. I saw the fire like a door, quickly slamming it shut and locking it. The blaze shut off, leaving me to stand there as Linda simply widened her eyes.

"You do know who you are, correct?" I looked at her before shutting my eyes, Clary springing forward in my mind.

'We are the savior, the Princess, the light in this pathetic worlds darkness.'

I sighed, feeling power rolling through me. "I have a hunch, I'm just trying to deny it."

"Why would you deny that? It's a gift, a direct descendant to the Goddess herself. Your powers are surely to grow, and you will make such a fine queen." I smiled gently, reaching forward and pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you, I just have to figure out how to tell your son." She chuckled, brushing a piece of hair aside.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out, now, water." I nodded, raising my hand slightly.

With a flick of my finger, the water began to whirl around in the air. I tugged the water from the air, leading it to spin around in the air above us. The air tasted dry, void of any moisture, causing me to push on. I heard thunder roll outside, my body drawing the water from thunderstorm.

I felt electricity in the air, pulling it into my veins. I growled out, feeling so much power it drove me wild. I felt drunk off of it, the windows in the room shattering. Wind roared, water pouring in from the empty spaces.